Sponsored

Massachusetts / NE 5% Below Invoice Dealer

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Frank,

Did they give you a hard time about the financing when you were closing the deal, or just earlier in the order process (believe I remembering you had to “discuss” the issue when ordering)
@mortimer - I hope you're enjoying your new Jeep! Question for you, on the Jay's tracking sheet did you go directly from "Ingate / Rebay at Facility" to dealer delivered? Or did you ever show as Railcar Departure/Gate Out etc?

I'm really hoping mine is in route....
Sponsored

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 grand Cherokee overland, 2009 porsche 911 Turbo cab
@mortimer - I hope you're enjoying your new Jeep! Question for you, on the Jay's tracking sheet did you go directly from "Ingate / Rebay at Facility" to dealer delivered? Or did you ever show as Railcar Departure/Gate Out etc?

Mine showed the various railcar stages through Ohio and upstate NY, then eventually east Brookfield MA where it stayed a few days until loaded on to a truck for dealer delivery. Ordered 1/19 and delivered to dealer on 3/7. BTW, have just under 500 miles and absolutely love it. No issues so far other than the moderate wind noise at highway speed which nearly everyone complains about.

Reactions: LHB

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase

@LHB, I don't remember seeing Railcar Departure/Gate Out, but I may have missed it while traveling. I wouldn't get your hopes up. I ordered in late December...

As for driving the new Jeep, I'm still waiting to pick it up unfortunately. I was traveling last week, and needed to stop in to do the paperwork this weekend. Unfortunately DMV isn't doing registrations because of system maintenance, so will need to wait for plates.

Will see how this wraps up with Station over the comings days. Hoping for a strong finish...

Scott2373

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford F150 / 2018 Sahara JLU. Formerly 2013 JK and 2003 Liberty Renegade
Thanks for the heads-up! I'm in NY, but the more people post about 5% off invoice, the more bargaining power we all have, locally! :like::fist bump:

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Reviving a thread that seems to have slowed down. What are folks getting in Massachusetts/New England on custom orders these days? Seems like 5 percent off invoice was a good deal a couple of months ago...better now? I am expecting to order mine in the next 30 days or so.

Sponsored

OP
OP
OversandJL

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Reviving a thread that seems to have slowed down. What are folks getting in Massachusetts/New England on custom orders these days? Seems like 5 percent off invoice was a good deal a couple of months ago...better now? I am expecting to order mine in the next 30 days or so.
Call a few of the dealers mentioned in this thread and I'm sure someone will bite on 5% below invoice.

Young04

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Earl 392
Call a few of the dealers mentioned in this thread and I'm sure someone will bite on 5% below invoice.
I saw others post about getting getting 6, even 7 percent off invoice (though in other areas of the country) so wanted to see if that was happening in our neck of the woods.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
I wish I joined the Adam love fest y'all did. I ordered through station and they definitely seem a little disorganized. In the last couple days they have become much more responsive and confirmed that they would honor the initial deal we made despite the price increases. So that's good. Honestly though at this point I don't want communication unless it's them telling me my Jeep is ready to be picked up.

Constant communication makes the wait feel longer. People who contact Jeep chat every day are just torturing yourself and more than likely the poor people on the other end of the phone/keyboard.

pats247

First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GC
Looking at ordering a 2021. Realize this thread is a bit outdated but wondering if anyone had any recent good experiences of ordering/buying through a particular dealer in MA? Curious if people are getting any luck with 5% under invoice on 2021s in the area.
Sponsored