Sponsored

Massachusetts / NE 5% Below Invoice Dealer

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
Anyone who's picked up from Station, did you have a vehicle in trade? If so, did they honor the original trade-in value they gave you? Ryan offered a reasonable trade value for my car but I'm curious if that will stand when my jeep finally arrives.
Sponsored

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 grand Cherokee overland, 2009 porsche 911 Turbo cab
Anyone who's picked up from Station, did you have a vehicle in trade? If so, did they honor the original trade-in value they gave you? Ryan offered a reasonable trade value for my car but I'm curious if that will stand when my jeep finally arrives.
They are honoring my trade in value

Reactions: LHB
OP
OP
OversandJL

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
They honored my trade as well. Make sure you bring all of your original paperwork with you.

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
That's great to hear. I was going to sell my car on Craigslist but given delivery delays it would be way easier to trade-in. Thanks for the help.

jman

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A van and a boring car
Getting any information from station is brutal. Wendy is no longer there so that explains why she isn't responding to any of my emails or texts. I did find out my Jeep is in D1 status from Jeep chat. Also told that no 2 doors were even slated to be built until mid April. I keep hearing conflicting information on that. Hope it's not true.

I think anything obtained from Jeep chat needs to be taken with a grain of salt.

Sponsored

JLpaulo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Unlimited Rubicon
Anyone order through Elmwood in East Providence, RI?

They originally told me they couldn't do the 5% under invoice but just called stating they now can. I've since gotten a lower quote from Colonial South, so waiting to hear back if they can match.
But looking for anyone who's ordered or purchased with them.

jasceni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Ocean Blue
Anyone in the Boston area that’s been to Grava Jeep? I stopped by today and they seemed like they don’t want business unless you pay exact invoice price. Going to go up to Kelly’s tomorrow and talk with them and see how that goes.

If anyone has any input on North Shore dealers, let me know

Ajn13

First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara
Anyone in the Boston area that’s been to Grava Jeep? I stopped by today and they seemed like they don’t want business unless you pay exact invoice price. Going to go up to Kelly’s tomorrow and talk with them and see how that goes.

If anyone has any input on North Shore dealers, let me know
I think I read someone on here got a decent deal with Kelly recently.
I am North of Boston and ended up at Station in Mansfield. When I was ready to order back in January, Kelly and Herb Chambers didn't want to deal. I didn't want to bs...just wanted the best price they could do. They wouldn't even get close to invoice price for me...were both pretty adamant that they were not going to be dealing and wanted to talk msrp. Haha they hated me. Once I joined here and found out about Station and Central it was a no brainer for me to grab that deal. GL, I have a feeling more area dealers will be discounting now.

jasceni

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon Ocean Blue
I think I read someone on here got a decent deal with Kelly recently.
I am North of Boston and ended up at Station in Mansfield. When I was ready to order back in January, Kelly and Herb Chambers didn't want to deal. I didn't want to bs...just wanted the best price they could do. They wouldn't even get close to invoice price for me...were both pretty adamant that they were not going to be dealing and wanted to talk msrp. Haha they hated me. Once I joined here and found out about Station and Central it was a no brainer for me to grab that deal. GL, I have a feeling more area dealers will be discounting now.
Thanks, I was planning on taking a trip down to station when 2 door production started but was hoping someone closer wanted to make some money..lol

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Thanks, I was planning on taking a trip down to station when 2 door production started but was hoping someone closer wanted to make some money..lol
Picked up my Sahara from Station Jeep yesterday. Other than waiting over an hour to sign a few papers and give them the bank check, things went ok. I do have to go back to get the inspection done which I paid for and was not done. This is a pita...they are pretty disorganized there. But importantly they honored all aspects of deal negotiated with former GM, Ryan

Sponsored

Stephen13

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL 4DR Granite Rubicon 6-spd
Just an FYI: The GM from 24 is now acting GM for both 24 and Station locations (at the moment). Station obviously has some logistical issues. Not sure if Rob is still at Station. Hopefully they get their s#!t together. I have some reservations and kind of feel I should've gone with Central to deal with less nonsense. Though they may pull through..... I expect delivery by the end of the month.

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Just an FYI: The GM from 24 is now acting GM for both 24 and Station locations (at the moment). Station obviously has some logistical issues. Not sure if Rob is still at Station. Hopefully they get their s#!t together. I have some reservations and kind of feel I should've gone with Central to deal with less nonsense. Though they may pull through..... I expect delivery by the end of the month.
Rob is still there...

JLpaulo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I just ordered a JLUR through Central! I worked with Adam Silver (the GM) directly for the whole process.
Very easy to work with and gave me the best overall deal.

Adam was very responsive, including weekends and nights. He wants the deal, so he'll work with you.
Good experience so far, highly recommend!
If you reach out, feel free to add me to the list of those who recommend Central (Paul).

Thanks Billy, Matt, and John for the initial recommendations!
And thanks to everyone else for the invaluable information I've gathered over the last few months on this forum!

JLpaulo

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I also tried working with a couple other MA dealers offering similar deals but they were not very responsive. Adam made it too easy.