danzy55

First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Rubicon, 2003 Wranger TJ Sport
Vehicle Showcase
After getting push back from Station I decided to use Colonial South dealt with Joe. Easier transaction they actually keep in touch with me. 6% under invoice JLU Rubicon ordered last night $500 down. Station was giving me grief wanted a $1,000 down, heck with that I've ordered my last two wranglers factory order with $500 down. They promised to get back to me yesterday never did....so went with Colonial South much better overall experience with great communication.
Sponsored

Reactions: LHB

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JLU, Rivian R1S, '99 Cherokee XJ
After seven weeks and no status updates i'm just about at wits end. I'm still not listed as a "D1" on this websites tracking sheet. I'm giving it another week and then I'm going to cancel/resubmit my order. Maybe I'll give Colonial South a crack at it this time!

OP
OP
OversandJL

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
After seven weeks and no status updates i'm just about at wits end. I'm still not listed as a "D1" on this websites tracking sheet. I'm giving it another week and then I'm going to cancel/resubmit my order. Maybe I'll give Colonial South a crack at it this time!
I honestly don't think that part has anything to do with the dealer, you most likely will wait even longer. Do you have a VON number?

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I honestly don't think that part has anything to do with the dealer, you most likely will wait even longer. Do you have a VON number?
I have VIN/VON but no ETA. According to Jeep Chat I've been bouncing back and forth between D and D1 since February 1.

OP
OP
OversandJL

OversandJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2017 JKU Sahara, 2014 JKU Sport S, 2007 JKU Sport, 1997 TJ,
Once you hit D1 it should move pretty quick. What did you order?

Sponsored

LHB

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Once you hit D1 it should move pretty quick. What did you order?
I originally hit D1 on February 1. Back to D on February 14. Back in D1 on February 21.

JLUS, 6-speed, LSD, LED, Active Safety Group, A/T tires, leather, hard top, Alpine Stereo, cold weather pkg, all-weather floor mats, proximity key. No soft top.

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 grand Cherokee overland, 2009 porsche 911 Turbo cab
I originally hit D1 on February 1. Back to D on February 14. Back in D1 on February 21.

JLUS, 6-speed, LSD, LED, Active Safety Group, A/T tires, leather, hard top, Alpine Stereo, cold weather pkg, all-weather floor mats, proximity key. No soft top.
So went down to station yesterday to finalize as my car has been offloaded in east Brookfield Ma. Should be delivered early next week but unfortunately I am away at a conf till Friday so will have to pick up next Saturday. Couple of things to watch for...they adjusted the sales price down $100 to adjust for the increase in doc fee. Actually resulted in a slight decrease in sales tax owed. Be careful to check you are being charged the correct 6.25% sales tax. The finance managers computer overcharged me $30. She was completely befuddled. Took me ten minutes to convince her she was wrong. They are honoring the deal I negotiated with Ryan, including not having to finance with them (which they gave me a bit of a hard time on). We’ll see how the delivery goes next weekend

mortimer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Frank,

Did they give you a hard time about the financing when you were closing the deal, or just earlier in the order process (believe I remembering you had to “discuss” the issue when ordering)

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Frank,

Did they give you a hard time about the financing when you were closing the deal, or just earlier in the order process (believe I remembering you had to “discuss” the issue when ordering)
My original deal with Ryan was no dealer financing needed. I also gave him an affiliate control number which I believe gives them 2% back from FCA. They said I was the only guy who got the 5% below invoice and did not finance with them. Not sure I believe that

Sponsored

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
My original deal with Ryan was no dealer financing needed. I also gave him an affiliate control number which I believe gives them 2% back from FCA. They said I was the only guy who got the 5% below invoice and did not finance with them. Not sure I believe that
Was the affiliate control number a "Certain Designated Individual" (CDI) number? If it was that is for employee pricing and that is why you did not have to finance through them.

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Was the affiliate control number a "Certain Designated Individual" (CDI) number? If it was that is for employee pricing and that is why you did not have to finance through them.
Through my company entitling me to 1% off invoice, not employee pricing

FPD

First Name
Frank
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I am confused as I thought you said you got 5% below invoice?
5.2% below. I had the affiliate control # but obviously did not need it. $52915 MSRP. Price was $47070. A little over 11% below MSRP.

$uicide$hift

First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara
Ahh OK I was confused. Yes exactly looks like you did not need it as they gave you a better deal than that code provided.
Sponsored