Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key

MrGneissGuy

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Wrangler JL Unlimited Sport
I've got two of Mark's Clipless JL Key Fob Holsters with the Button Window as well as the Phone Holder for the driver side, all in black leather with read stitching and could not be happier with either the quality of his products or the service I received.

Mark is a true craftsman and his products are simply outstanding.

IMG_20200902_183337.jpg

IMG_20200902_183825.jpg

IMG_20200903_223606.jpg
How is the phone holster attached to the console?
Sponsored

calemasters

First Name
Allen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon Unlimited, & Escalade
Occupation
Retired Mechanical Engineer
I have the black fob cover with red stitching. Matches my interior. I love the quality and the robustness of this product.

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
How is the phone holster attached to the console?
The phone holster attaches to the console using one existing bolt that you remove and replace with the longer supplied bolt, plastic spacer and washer, and a metal clip on the back side of the holster that clips onto the bottom of console.

Here's two more pics of the front and back of the phone holster and hardware.

Hope this helps.

IMG_20200902_184105.jpg

IMG_20200902_184129.jpg

Packnbeer

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Sport S 2-Door
I've got two of Mark's Clipless JL Key Fob Holsters with the Button Window as well as the Phone Holder for the driver side, all in black leather with read stitching and could not be happier with either the quality of his products or the service I received.

Mark is a true craftsman and his products are simply outstanding.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key IMG_20200902_184129

I WANT THIS PHONE HOLSTER!!!!! How much was that? I have yet to find a phone option that I like until I saw this. I cant stand window suction cups and I dont need to see the screen of the phone with Android Auto so this is perfect. I will try and find this guy you all are talking about. Thanks!!

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I WANT THIS PHONE HOLSTER!!!!! How much was that? I have yet to find a phone option that I like until I saw this. I cant stand window suction cups and I dont need to see the screen of the phone with Android Auto so this is perfect. I will try and find this guy you all are talking about. Thanks!!
I thought this was the perfect solution for me too because I don't use my phone screen while driving either.

The phone holster was $69.00 USD and can be ordered for either the driver or passenger side. Here's a link to the order page.......Jeep JL/JT Center Console Phone Holster

By the way, in case you missed it in the pictures above, the phone holster has a hole in the bottom that you can run a USB cable through for charging your phone or to connect to Android Auto/Apple Car Play.
Sponsored