Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2022 Cadillac CT-5 V
No affiliation with this but thought it was cool and fit a need I had. I have found the Jeep key to be annoying to have in my pocket, especially in the summer months, when I am wearing shorts. I don't like to carry a lot of crap in my front pockets anyway, so was wondering if someone made a mini holster for your Jeep key like they have for knives and leathermen.

Did some googling and found a lot of options but none I liked 100% until I found this one from Mark Gibson. He has a bunch of options for leather and thread color and clip style (or no clip). Also can cut a window so you can access the buttons or full cover like mine below. I ordered two, one in black with red thread and one with brown and tan thread both with metal belt clips. Great quality and does just what I want.

https://gibsonleatherworks.com/jeep-jl/jt-key-fob-case

Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key jeep_key_holder_brown_front
Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key jeep_key_holder_brown_back
Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key jeep_key_holder_black
Sponsored

SolarWizard

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nacho3lJT
Occupation
Owner @ Solar Co
Does it also include the carabiner and if so is it metal?

OP
OP
rfm8os

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
No, I ordered it with the belt clip. It does not come with the carabiner/snap clip as that is a separate option. The belt clip version does not have the tab at the top the snap clip would attach to.

You basically choose either the belt clip, the snap clip or no clip at all.

OP
OP
rfm8os

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
The belt clip is steel, not sure about the snap clip.

dmc1068

First Name
Dennis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys 4dr JL and 2020 Jeep Wrangler Willys 2dr JL
I ordered one with the belt clip. I really wasn’t expecting much. A soft case for the fob with a belt clip as I hate having large key chains in my pocket or hanging off my belt. The quality of this product is phenomenal. I guess I’ll be ordering another for the wife’s JL.

Sponsored

Oldbear

First Name
Dwayne
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
16 Ram 1500 Ecodiesel; 20 JL Sport S 2 door
+1. Marks stuff is great. My key kept opening in the pocket. Saw someone’s comment , went to Gibson leather site and ordered one with the Window and no clip or wring. Got it in a very few day. Fits like the proverbial glove, high quality workmanship, and solves the problem. Great product, great customer service. Highly recommend.

Headbarcode

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Stingray 2.0 turbo
Vehicle Showcase
I got one with the window. It allows me to navigate the buttons through my jeans, while also providing a recess that prevents accidental button presses.
Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key 1603715987721
Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key 1600739870213
Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key 1600739751558

OP
OP
rfm8os

rfm8os

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I ordered one with the belt clip. I really wasn’t expecting much. A soft case for the fob with a belt clip as I hate having large key chains in my pocket or hanging off my belt. The quality of this product is phenomenal. I guess I’ll be ordering another for the wife’s JL.
I would not have posted this or said it was "Great quality" if it was shit, lol. Seriously though, I am glad you liked it. I was impressed and that is why I shared it.

BritishGuy

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue, 6sp. (SOLD)
After working with @Blkjak (Mark) via a couple of emails to change the color of the thread to a Royal Blue as it was a better match for my Ocean Blue JL, I ordered 2 of the key fobs with windows and the belt clip. I was expecting something nice after reading all the reviews, but these totally blew me away! I thought the blue was going to be a lot darker, but it's perfect!!! They're absolutely solid, smell wonderful, and will probably outlast the Jeep. Now to find what else I need made of leather...

Jeep Wrangler JL Mark Gibson Leather Key Holster for JL Key PXL_20201111_215422356.PORTRAIT-01.COVER

Sponsored

Dkretden

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR 3.6L
i love Gibson. I have two of his phone holsters (One of reach side) and also this fob holder. Totally fantastic and top quality products.

Gee-pah

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Wrangler
The carabiner implementation, a separate SKU from the belt clip version, is unquestionable one where the carabiner portion is made of steel and is of quality.

Of course like all Marc's products, the part that holds the fob is form fitting leather of the highest quality.

You know when you order some item on the internet and some piece of crap arrives..........well think the opposite for Gibson wears, which will exceed your expectations!

BadAssBumbleBee

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL Rubicon, 2010 Callaway SC572 Camaro SS
I've got two of Mark's Clipless JL Key Fob Holsters with the Button Window as well as the Phone Holder for the driver side, all in black leather with read stitching and could not be happier with either the quality of his products or the service I received.

Mark is a true craftsman and his products are simply outstanding.

IMG_20200902_183337.jpg

IMG_20200902_183825.jpg

IMG_20200903_223606.jpg

Chubrocker

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR, 2017 JKU Sport, 2013 F150, 2004 4Runner
if needed check out his custom gun holster for JL. I've got the trifecta with phone & key cover.

Bback58

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Willys, 2 dr, 6 spd, 2021 Jeep Gladiator Overland automatic
I ordered one without the window before my Gladiator arrived. It has the keyless proximity entry so didn't think I needed access to the buttons, but then realized I do need access to the button for the auto start, so I asked about a return and Mark was very accommodating. I ordered 2 fob holsters with the window and the belt clip for both my Jeeps. I do not have this huge fob in my pocket and the key is with me all the time. This is a great accessory for your Jeep and as others have mentioned, great quality product. Next I will probably get the phone holster.
Sponsored