• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Ohio Marathon Super Hide seat covers

PiroJeep96

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLUS
Super clean like new condition no stains tears rips or blemishes. Marathon Super Hide Cordura ballistic seat covers in Kryptek Typhon camo. Real deal Full 15 piece set. Total protection for your Jeep. 100% water and stain proof. Used for about a year sold my Jeep no longer need. Fits Any Jeep Wrangler JLU 4 door with split bench rear seat and no fold down cup holder. Allows access to car seat hooks, map pockets, and retains factory seat fold operation.
Includes;
Driver seat and back
Passenger seat and back
Driver and passenger headrest
Center console cover
40% rear bench seat and back
60% rear bench seat and back
Driver and passenger side rear bench headrest
Middle rear bench headrest
I was never impressed with the center console cover (it doesn't stay put very well) I ordered an additional waterproof neoprene cover for the console that is included now with this set. These are real seat covers, when installed correctly they are like a second skin almost as if your seats where re-upholstered. They never shift they never come un done they never wad up. Asking $300 open to reasonable offers. This set retails for over $600 new. If you want serious protection for your Jeep at half the cost these are for you. I packed them nicely in a cardboard box. Local pick up is great but if you find this and are too far I will ship at your cost, we can handle the transaction over PayPal. Thank you for your time and thanks for looking.
My phone will only let me post some of the pics if your interested I'd be happy to DM or text.

IMG_20211005_181928067_HDR.jpg

IMG_20211006_182429506.jpg

IMG_20211006_182732396.jpg

IMG_20211006_182737644.jpg
Sponsored