Sponsored

Map of dealers with competitive pricing

Visible15

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JL Sahara
If you're (or your GF is) interested:
https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/northeast-group-buy-7-under-for-20-my.28020/
Otherwise, he'll do 5% below invoice on factory orders.
I just saw a Bikini Sahara at the local, and it shor was purdy...
Yup, on a lark we walked the lot the other day while mine got service and she fell in love.
Looks like your timeline is ordering in June? Unfortunately I don’t think she’s ready yet to buy
Sponsored

harleypap57

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Sahara JL
Occupation
Flight Communications for Medical Helicopter
Vehicle Showcase
Here's a map that I put together. It is a map of dealers with competitive pricing: https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

After I put in my factory order, I have been trolling around this forum and felt like one of the most frequently asked question, was if there was a nearby dealer offering a good price? The existing threads on this topic are dense and it is difficult for a newbie to quickly find this information without having to go through many pages. So I pulled in publicly available dealer/pricing information, into a google sheet and mapped it out. Now you should quickly be able to shop around in your vicinity and also see what prices have been offered to other forum members in the past. I have also included dealer contact information where available.

HTH.

The website is https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

Feedback welcome.

Feel free to add dealers on this thread and I can repost to the site as well.

2/14: Created another thread on ideas you can use in conjunction with this map to get the best deal. See here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-the-best-deal-on-a-jeep-wrangler.23488/
Love the map, many Thanks!! Looks like I'm going out of NC to get my next Jeep.

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Hey Mods: You should consider making this a sticky post.
I requested this a few months ago to a moderator and no luck. I assume there might be a conflict w/ some site vendors perhaps???

Sponsored

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
I requested this a few months ago to a moderator and no luck. I assume there might be a conflict w/ some site vendors perhaps???
If there is a conflict, the mods have'nt told me what it is. I am guessing they must need to hear more from the community.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Which one? Thanks!
I like to post the update notices, so members know that the map is kept updated. Not disclosing the dealer, I feel piques the interest... Well, since you ask, what I added was Tuttle Click - Tustin. When I was shopping around Aug 2018 and cold called them for a deal, they thumbed me down. This time there is a dealer contact information. They must be waking up.

Carlton

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeeps lots of jeeps
From what I'm hearing Tyson Jeep in IL is no longer offering a below invoice deal. Multiple members have said they have been turned away.

Sponsored

dalema

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL392, Golf GTI
I like to post the update notices, so members know that the map is kept updated. Not disclosing the dealer, I feel piques the interest... Well, since you ask, what I added was Tuttle Click - Tustin. When I was shopping around Aug 2018 and cold called them for a deal, they thumbed me down. This time there is a dealer contact information. They must be waking up.
Thanks! I also saw folks on here are now reporting 5% below invoice at Courtesy Jeep in San Juan Cap.

Any chance you could find me something up in NorCal / Bay Area - haha

WranglerAz

First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 2019 JLR, 2000 TJ
I left a message for Roland last week and I guess that explains why I never heard back. Now I'm trying to get a price from two other dealers and cant get any messages or emails returned that were sent and left days ago. I don't get it.
At Dennis Dillon Roland is still there, but now a manager, and Nick has left. The sales name I was given today is:
Benjamin Lilly
[email protected]
512-800-4069

N8213

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 4XE, 20 C8, 20 Indian, 55 Studebaker truck
I'll wait until mine I ordered yesterday actually closes to post full details, but 8% off of invoice in the Charleston area ain't bad!

JeeperJP

First Name
JP
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Sahara 4xe
I've been working with Criswell Jeep in Gaithersburg Maryland and Courtesy Jeep in Coatesville Pennsylvania on a 2020 Sahara. Criswell has come in 7.25% under invoice (this includes $300 processing fee) and Courtesy has so far come in at 3.6% under invoice ($144 processing fee). Both offers provided include either usage of the Tread Lightly or FCA 1% discount.

I also had previously seen David Jeep in Concordville Pa listed as a location offering under discount pricing. I was trying to work with them, but was told they are not discounting any 2019 AND 2020 models. The sales rep I spoke with said they are not even honoring the FCA discount, MSRP is what they are going with at the moment.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates:
Added VA and MI dealers.
Updated contact information at various dealerships.
Some dealerships are reported to not be dealing anymore. Reduced their dealer rank.
Sponsored