Map of dealers with competitive pricing

zorro2032

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Punk'n Orange. Ford Flex,
I just ordered my JLU Rubicon from Leon at Criswell today. %8 below invoice with tread lightly plus a $500 military discount on top. I'll be flying up to D.C from Alabama when it comes in and enjoying a nice long drive back. Totally worth the trip to get that deal, the local dealer couldn't even get close.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates:

Updated %invoice for GA dealer.
Update contact info and %invoice for MD dealer
Added WA dealer.
Updated %invoice for MD dealer
Added NY dealer

Twistedfab

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
20 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Percentages don’t seem right in SC. Only one seems correct. Should be 3.03% and 4.67% and not .00303 and .00467.

JLRuss

First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
Finished the process of shopping dealers in the DFW area. Decided on Meador Dodge Chrysler Jeep. They are about 10 miles south of Ft Worth.
http://meadorauto.com

MSRP $45,235
FWP (Invoice) $42,8343

Offer $40991
Invoice -4.3% (-$2,401)
MSRP -9.4% (-$4,244)

2 door Rubi, stick, soft top, LED's, Steel Bumper, 8" Infotainment, Tow Pkg....

Am going to be happy with my 2 door Rubi with Stick and Soft Top. The Punk'n Orange with Black trim sets just fine with this Bears fan stuck in TX.

My sales person Shagufta was a super nice person to boot...
Thanks for posting this. I first went to Roger Williams in Weatherford, TX and the best they would do is $1000 off MSRP. They called me crazy for saying people were getting 10% off MSRP on 2019 models. Next I checked with Moritz in west Fort Worth. After an on-site visit, a phone call, and emailing the sales guy the configuration I wanted, I couldn't get any response. Finally found this post and emailed Shagufta at Meador. I got a similar deal... 9.2% off MSRP and she's very responsive to calls or emails. I placed an order Saturday.

Sponsored

krucam

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, 2019 JLR ordered 12/22/2018
Occupation
FAA
Thanks for posting this. I first went to Roger Williams in Weatherford, TX and the best they would do is $1000 off MSRP. They called me crazy for saying people were getting 10% off MSRP on 2019 models. Next I checked with Moritz in west Fort Worth. After an on-site visit, a phone call, and emailing the sales guy the configuration I wanted, I couldn't get any response. Finally found this post and emailed Shagufta at Meador. I got a similar deal... 9.2% off MSRP and she's very responsive to calls or emails. I placed an order Saturday.
Congrats. I know others across the country are getting a couple more % off but I was happy with Meador's Auto and decided to pull the trigger with them. Shagufta is very good with staying in touch as well.

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
!!!Attention!!!

Updated Pricing for Tri-City Jeep!!!

Standard 5% Below Invoice Pricing on In-Stock & Sold Orders!

6% Below Invoice Pricing with FCA Affiliate Control Number!

Additional 1% Below Invoice Pricing when you finance with Tri-City lender (Does not have to be Chrysler Capital).

That's up to 7% Below Invoice Pricing!!! :rock:

This pricing will be effective on all orders placed after 2/25/19 & will also be valid for upcoming GLADIATOR orders!!!

Spread the word & remember to tell your friends ordering with us that you sent them! Referrals are given $100!

*Insert Wave Here :like:

Travis@TriCityJeep
[email protected]

jz19

First Name
JZ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Sahara JLU in Bikini
!!!Attention!!!

Updated Pricing for Tri-City Jeep!!!

Standard 5% Below Invoice Pricing on In-Stock & Sold Orders!

6% Below Invoice Pricing with FCA Affiliate Control Number!

Additional 1% Below Invoice Pricing when you finance with Tri-City lender (Does not have to be Chrysler Capital).

That's up to 7% Below Invoice Pricing!!! :rock:

This pricing will be effective on all orders placed after 2/25/19 & will also be valid for upcoming GLADIATOR orders!!!

Spread the word & remember to tell your friends ordering with us that you sent them! Referrals are given $100!

*Insert Wave Here :like:

Travis@TriCityJeep
[email protected]
Newbie question - what does "sold order" mean? Is this 7% available on custom orders? TIA!

Leah@TriCityJeep

Summit Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Leah
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.14jeep.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 Jeep Wrangler
Occupation
New Order Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Newbie question - what does "sold order" mean? Is this 7% available on custom orders? TIA!
Sold Order = Custom Order

Toe-May-Toe = Toe-Mah-Toe

Sponsored

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates:

Removed CO dealer.
Updated %invoicing for MD and NC dealer.
Added IN and CA dealers.

jarvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Manual, 12 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
So I have a question, maybe the wrong place, but didn't see worth starting a new thread. What is the change in percentage most folks are willing to travel for? I've seen some that are willing to travel 3-4 hours for 7-8% off invoice. I ask because I am lucky (?) enough to have a dealer that is about 40 minutes from me in the same state that has been documented here for offering 6% below invoice. For another 45 minutes (1:25 total) travel into a near by state I can save an additional 1.25% which equates out to 500-600$ for the JL I'm considering. Another thing I have to consider, the close dealer I can get a ride to, the other I will likely go via train, so I have to factor in the train ticket cost (about $40).

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
For $4,000 off I am willing to book a $125 one way flight and make a mini vacation of it. :)

jarvis

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR Manual, 12 Toyota Tundra Rock Warrior
For $4,000 off I am willing to book a $125 one way flight and make a mini vacation of it. :)
Understood, but is that because no dealers near you are offering anything close?

okie dokie

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sahara
Understood, but is that because no dealers near you are offering anything close?
Bingo.

I am going to visit a local dealer i havent yet this weekend if the icepocalypse let's up but if they aren't dealing, I'm travelling.
Sponsored