Sponsored

Map of dealers with competitive pricing

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
Good choice! My Jim Marsh order was simple, Jeep arrived Dec 14th in Vegas and will be there in about 3 weeks to bring it home!
Sponsored

Wand3r3r

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
NA
Thanks for the map.

Have you looked at it on an iPhone (x), it’s less than an inch tall and is basically impossible to use and horizontal is also tiny. It tries to open in google maps and that fails too, not sure if that’s just me.

WranglerHack

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JL Moab
Here's a map that I put together. It is a map of dealers with competitive pricing: https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

After I put in my factory order, I have been trolling around this forum and felt like one of the most frequently asked question, was if there was a nearby dealer offering a good price? The existing threads on this topic are dense and it is difficult for a newbie to quickly find this information without having to go through many pages. So I pulled in publicly available dealer/pricing information, into a google sheet and mapped it out. Now you should quickly be able to shop around in your vicinity and also see what prices have been offered to other forum members in the past. I have also included dealer contact information where available.

HTH.

The website is https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

Feedback welcome.

Feel free to add dealers on this thread and I can repost to the site as well.
Wow...thanks for putting this together :like:

Sponsored

Makosdad

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JLU Ocean Blue
Suresky Jeep in Goshen NY . . . 5% off invoice and $75 NYS Doc fee. Contact Mike Knight ([email protected]), you won't be sorry. Just picked up my 19 Ocean Blue Sahara JLU, ordered 12/20, delivery 1/15!

IMG_7570.jpg

guarnibl

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLUR 392 XR, '21 JTR, '21 JLR, '09 JK
Update, This SoCal dealer told me they don't sell 5% below invoice or below invoice at all. Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Not every dealer wants to push volume unfortunately. But you can drive to Glendale, CA and get 5% under.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Update, This SoCal dealer told me they don't sell 5% below invoice or below invoice at all. Moss Bros. Chrysler Jeep Dodge RAM
Thanks, I will batch this in my next update. BTW I saw notes that Orange Coast dealer will do 5% on anything other than Rubicon. Good luck.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Suresky Jeep in Goshen NY . . . 5% off invoice and $75 NYS Doc fee. Contact Mike Knight ([email protected]), you won't be sorry. Just picked up my 19 Ocean Blue Sahara JLU, ordered 12/20, delivery 1/15!

IMG_7570.jpg
Nice looking Jeep. Must the blue jacket, blue jeans... and the blue Jeep, photo looks really nice.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Thanks for the map.

Have you looked at it on an iPhone (x), it’s less than an inch tall and is basically impossible to use and horizontal is also tiny. It tries to open in google maps and that fails too, not sure if that’s just me.
I do have both iPhone (not the X, but something about an year old) and the Samsung Android. Both seem fine. Also Windows and Linux laptops seemed fine. There are'nt any settings to tune from my side. Can you get Google maps working fine on your iPhone X? If you have any technical suggestions, I can dig into it.

Sponsored

Bobbythek

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Some data on my locals (CT):
Garavel would not go anywhere near 5% under invoice for me. I was willing to take one off the lot or order and they were very clear that 'they did not discount JLs at that level and that if other dealers were, I should go there'. They actually said that.
Good evening,
I live in Boston could you tell me where you ordered it from.
I hope to be placing my order in the next few weeks.
Thanks

Sital

First Name
Rich
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 JL Willys - Reign
Good evening,
I live in Boston could you tell me where you ordered it from.
I hope to be placing my order in the next few weeks.
Thanks
Hi. I ordered a Sahara from Central Jeep in Raynham a few weeks ago and got 4% below invoice. I didn't do an exhaustive search, but I'm happy with that deal. Hope that helps.

cameeel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JL 2dr

IMG_7570.jpg
I'll echo this! We ordered our Wrangler through Mike and picked it up yesterday. Great price and super easy to deal with the whole way through.

20190119_125806.jpg

Bobbythek

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GMC Acadia
Hi. I ordered a Sahara from Central Jeep in Raynham a few weeks ago and got 4% below invoice. I didn't do an exhaustive search, but I'm happy with that deal. Hope that helps

Thanks for the information.
Sponsored