Sponsored

Map of dealers with competitive pricing

gfo

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
Every state is different. In Oklahoma, dealers will not (and cannot) touch TTL fees. So it is pretty much base price+option+destination charge+doc fee. The doc fee varies between $150-$500. The destination charge is fixed at $1,495.

Just my personal perspective, Out of door (OTD) price is the one matters. Unfortunately, most dealers will go length to avoid taking about this price for obvious reasons.
That's what I figured, I saw in other places some folks mentioned working to get those fees down somehow which is where my confusion started. State-based fees always seemed pretty set in stone. I knew the destination charge from the build sheet as well so at least that was expected.
Sponsored

plex

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Occupation
Weekend keyboard mechanic and beer drinker
Vehicle Showcase
That's what I figured, I saw in other places some folks mentioned working to get those fees down somehow which is where my confusion started. State-based fees always seemed pretty set in stone. I knew the destination charge from the build sheet as well so at least that was expected.
Yeah, if they somehow chop this fee down, they will mark it up somewhere else like sell you some extra warranty or high APR, etc. So how much you pay finally out of your pocket (loan) before you sign the ink, matters the most!

Reactions: gfo
OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Can anyone confirm Moss Jeep in San Bernardino? I have been trying email and calling Felip, Fleet Internet Sales, with no real response.
FYI.... A poster just confirmed they made a 2% below invoice plus $500 for dealer financing at Placentia. 5% below invoice at Orange Coast for models other than Rubicon. Do let me know how things went at Moss Jeep. Good luck.

Edit: Placentia - 2% below invoice if you take dealer financing. Sorry, I misunderstood the poster.

Last edited:
OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates:

Orange Coast, CA - Dealership confirmed 1% below invoice for Rubicon. 5% for all other models. Updating map with 1%.
Placentia, CA - Added dealer contact information.
Added OK dealer.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I live in CNY and drove down to Goshen in the Hudson Valley (3+ hours) to get a deal (Suresky Jeep). It was a nice return trip on 2-lane back roads for the initial break-in.
Can you tell me your final numbers? I emailed Mike and he came back at 5% under invoice, but I was expecting 7%. Thought I saw a few on here with that number.

Sponsored

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
Can anyone confirm Moss Jeep in San Bernardino? I have been trying email and calling Felip, Fleet Internet Sales, with no real response.
Was transferred to Marcus but that is for on the lot sales and not a 2019 order

Marcus is trying to get Corporate sales to assist but he has a feeling they aren't responding because they are unable to order a 2019 model at this time. I'm in no rush to drop $50k and not get what I want. I am trying to get a deal on a 2018 on the lot since I'll take more than I want for $50k LOL

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
Can you tell me your final numbers? I emailed Mike and he came back at 5% under invoice, but I was expecting 7%. Thought I saw a few on here with that number.
Sticker was $40,510. Invoice was $39,098. Sold for $37,144. I got 5% below invoice and was happy, since no where closer would even deal, and I didn't have to go to the D.C. area to get it.

Pavementfree

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon, 2017 WJ2 75th, 2011 F3shitty, 2006 Seadoo GTX sc
Occupation
Firefighter
Some data on my locals (CT):
Garavel would not go anywhere near 5% under invoice for me. I was willing to take one off the lot or order and they were very clear that 'they did not discount JLs at that level and that if other dealers were, I should go there'. They actually said that.
Did you find a deal yet? I live in CT and just started the process. So far the best I’ve found is 3%

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Did you find a deal yet? I live in CT and just started the process. So far the best I’ve found is 3%
If you click on Garavel, you will see the dealer names. Have you tried those particular employees. There s also another CT dealership listed on the map at 4% below invoice...

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
I HIGHLY recommend Mark Fitzpatrick at Fitzpatrick's in Ansonia. INCREDIBLY pleasant to do business with and was willing to discount. I found Garavel totally uncooperative and would not come close to other discounts.
[email protected] gets to him directly

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I HIGHLY recommend Mark Fitzpatrick at Fitzpatrick's in Ansonia. INCREDIBLY pleasant to do business with and was willing to discount. I found Garavel totally uncooperative and would not come close to other discounts.
[email protected] gets to him directly
Though I haven't purchased yet, Mark has been extremely helpful and very easy to work with. Family owned well established dealership with a great reputation. If you're definitely buying in CT, he's your guy.

RubiJR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR and 1992 Suzuki Sidekick
Was transferred to Marcus but that is for on the lot sales and not a 2019 order

Marcus is trying to get Corporate sales to assist but he has a feeling they aren't responding because they are unable to order a 2019 model at this time. I'm in no rush to drop $50k and not get what I want. I am trying to get a deal on a 2018 on the lot since I'll take more than I want for $50k LOL

Can't get any replies at all now from Moss Jeep in San Bernardino.
I guess I see the real allure for Costco and $500 over Invoice. No hassle, no haggle, just get the quote number and go into the dealer and order or purchase off the lot.

johnnyp26

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Rubi Hard Rock
Those who are looking to reach out to Farrish for quotes, Spencer no longer works there.

Reach out to Peter La ([email protected]). They were offering 8% off invoice with the tread lightly discount.
Nice, they happen to have the exact Jeep in stock I was going to order, just emailed him to see if we can make it happen.

First Name
Sloan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2001 TJ Sport
I originally placed an order with Kim Sims @ Conway, AR, but decide not to wait and jump ball on a stock 18 Rubicon from Fowler Jeep in Oklahoma City. The price is great; they did low ball my trade-in because of an accident in the car history. Otherwise, I got around 6% off invoices without Tread Lightly (I do have it, but they said they do not need it).

MSRP for my car is $51,140, invoice before destination charge is $48,282, I paid around $44,000, so you can do the math. The doc fee is $399, but they are willing to play the number game to chop it here and there, all it matters is the OTD for me. I did add a $399 windshield protection package, that I can replace the windshield for free for five years with no deductible, it also includes a crystal fusion window treatment, and every year they will clean your vinyl/leather on your anniversary.

They will prefer you take stock rather than order, but I am sure you can talk into it. I just found the car that 90% matching what I need so I pulled the trigger. If you do plan to visit Fowler, my sales Person is Jesus, with his manager being Dustin. Mention Jun from OU recommend you there. Jesus' cell phone number is (405)885-5920. Most of their staffs are very nice and not pushy at all, and no try to sell you snake oil kind of bull shit.
Thanks Jun I appreciate the local lead. I started my hunt in the OKC area last week at Bob Moore. They were nice, but wouldn't do any better than my 1% FCA Affiliate price on a 2019 JLUR order. I'll try my luck with your guys at Fowler this weekend.
Sponsored