Sponsored

Map of dealers with competitive pricing

Revelation17

First Name
Pete
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'00 Corvette; '19 JLRU (Manual, Firecracker red)
Occupation
slave for "the man"
Vehicle Showcase
This is a great thread. The one thing I was hoping to not see when I opened it up was a dealer closer to me offering a better deal than the one I'm driving over 3 hours to get. There isn't one so I'm happy. This should be a sticky - very useful for new buyers.
Sponsored

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
This is a great thread. The one thing I was hoping to not see when I opened it up was a dealer closer to me offering a better deal than the one I'm driving over 3 hours to get. There isn't one so I'm happy. This should be a sticky - very useful for new buyers.
Thanks for the appreciative comment. I don't know how to make a thread sticky. Glad the information validated your deal.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Didn't see any NH dealers on the map, so thought I'd put my experience out there. Done completely by email, no hassles at all, and got almost 6% under Invoice on a fully loaded 2019 JLUR. MSRP $58375, out the door with all dealer fees included for less then $52k. Message me if you want sales guys contact info. He might not want it publicly posted. Dealership is Bonneville and Sons in Manchester, NH.
Possible to check with your dealer and let us know if it is okay to share his/her info in public? Most dealers like the exposure. Some directly post their deals in this forum as well. TIA.

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
You might double check the emIl for Spencer at Farrish. It says [email protected] but I think it is supposed to be scolbert@farrishOFfairfax. Too many “f”s in there

Sponsored

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Update: Added dealers in TN and MI. Updated info on a SoCal dealership.

VolCntry73

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 2-Door Rubicon JL, 2018 Accord, 2008 Accord, 2007 CRV, 2000 Dodge Dakota
Lenoir City in TN must have realized they needed to jump on the 5% train. I didn't realize they are now selling at that price. They would not get there when I was buying back in June.

cjaama

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
ATTN Mods: Any reason this hasn't been sticky'ed? I think it's infinitely more helpful than the recommended dealers thread.

Sponsored

crazychile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Wrangler JK, 2018 Wrangler JLU
It's really awesome that you did this. Here's a small clarification for the Cedar Rapids, Ia dealer:
The name of the dealer is "Pat McGrath Dodge Country"

Tread lightly was part of my deal so I would probably put that in there so people don't get quoted a higher price without it. Maybe a really savvy negotiator could get 5% below without it, but I'd still mention that as a prerequisite to play it safe.

The doc fee was $180. That's pretty standard for the area.

I like your ranking system except for subtracting a point for inactivity. Some markets just do less volume which could skew the rankings. I would consider dropping this or maybe set the inactivity level at 3-6 months.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
Has anyone come up with the top 5 or so dealerships with the ACTUAL lowest deals? Some offer 7 1/2% below invoice but then have a doc fee of $599, while another dealership may be 6 1/2 or 7% under but super low doc fees. Who has the actual "OTD" best deals right now?
My deal from Kent at Peterson’s has to be close. 7.8% with $299 doc fee.

Dingus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2-Door JL Rubicon ordered 10/28/18, built 12/19/18, delivered 1/14/19
Visited Bud Clary in Auburn and worked with Kyle based off this map's recommendation. Unfortunately, I wasn't able to get a reasonable deal and walked. I'm sure in-stock options have more flexibility. I was offered around 1% below invoice after you roll in their $350 mandatory "etch" feature I wasn't interested in.

The search continues.

zhengokusa

First Name
Zane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW 535
Add mall of Georgia jeep to the list. They give me 11% off MSRP. Don't know how many percent off to the invoice price, but this is the best I found around metro Atlanta. The bad about is we have high fees. It is typical.
Sponsored