Sponsored

Map of dealers with competitive pricing

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Here's a map that I put together. It is a map of dealers with competitive pricing: https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

After I put in my factory order, I have been trolling around this forum and felt like one of the most frequently asked question, was if there was a nearby dealer offering a good price? The existing threads on this topic are dense and it is difficult for a newbie to quickly find this information without having to go through many pages. So I pulled in publicly available dealer/pricing information, into a google sheet and mapped it out. Now you should quickly be able to shop around in your vicinity and also see what prices have been offered to other forum members in the past. I have also included dealer contact information where available.

HTH.

The website is https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

Feedback welcome.

Feel free to add dealers on this thread and I can repost to the site as well.

2/14: Created another thread on ideas you can use in conjunction with this map to get the best deal. See here: https://www.jlwranglerforums.com/forum/threads/how-to-get-the-best-deal-on-a-jeep-wrangler.23488/
Sponsored

Last edited:

Gregodav

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Rubicon 2014, Solstice 2007, 1993 GMC Pick-up
Occupation
I. T. Director and Video Director
Great job. This is awesome. :like:

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
Some data on my locals (CT):
Garavel would not go anywhere near 5% under invoice for me. I was willing to take one off the lot or order and they were very clear that 'they did not discount JLs at that level and that if other dealers were, I should go there'. They actually said that.

Last edited:

TexasNate

First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JL Sahara, Jeep Cherokee Trailhawk
Awesome work!

84jeepjohn

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
24 JLUR 392, 84 CJ7, 2005 Z71 Burb
Sweet!! thank you. I will hopefully be in the market in the next 6 months!!!!

Sponsored

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
This is a great idea. Thanks.

viper88

First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 JLR 2.0T (past), '22 JLR 3.6 (present)
Garavel would not go anywhere near 5% under invoice for me. I was willing to take one off the lot or order and they were very clear that 'they did not discount JLs at that level and that if other dealers were, I should go there'. They actually said that.
Did you sign up for Tread Lightly for the extra 1%-below invoice? Check you area's Costco and True Car prices also. Dealers should be more completive now that production is ramping up.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Your inquiry with them is probably more current. If you can please share the best prices you were quoted by these dealers and whom you worked with, I can update the map accordingly. Also curious if you threw in TreadLightly into the mix or not? BTW I am in SoCal and told to pound sand by my local dealers too. No worries, I took my business out-of-state to a dealer about 3 hours away. That's not too bad of a drive for money in my wallet.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4

Sponsored

TheBrandon

First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Thanks Brandon. Any feedback on how much discount? Whom did you work with at the dealership? TIA.
Last I heard it was 9% off MSRP but I negotiated much more aggressively and was their first order when the banks opened for 2019. I don’t have the contact at my house but I was in and out in about 30 minutes. Extremely professional and they follow up on the order process. I was told 3 more people purchased Jeeps based on sharing that info here.

Reed on the other hand was a complete joke. Was talked down to on the phone by their General Sales Manager. Their information was dated and condescending on even ordering the ‘19. Was completely caught off guard. He came off as a complete ass like no one could know anything they didn’t on ordering and literally said they wouldn’t be available to order until Dec. I checked with them first due to what I had see on the boards here.

BlackRook

First Name
Ross
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
Occupation
SCIENCE!
Yeah, this is pretty sweet, but there's a lot of one-off pricing here, as opposed to the static deals. You may be able to get 5-7% at some of the dealerships with some serious negotiating, but others offer that price straight up when you email them. Gotta be some way to note that...

Wanderingwheelz

First Name
Daniel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Sport
You can do better at Farrish in VA. I got 7.5% UI without too much work on my part. They even threw in a free set of Mopar all-weather floor mats to even their doc fee with what’s normal in my local market.

Great work with the map! This is a perfect way to get your search underway.

Last edited: