Map of dealers with competitive pricing

Abramovich

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Sport S (Chief) and 2022 Willys XR (Gobi) ord
Occupation
Retired
First, thanks to the admins for the add to the forums. I am looking at buying a custom order 2021 JL Rubicon in April so I have been educating myself. All roads seem to lead to this forum. Thanks to @jeep949shopper for your amazing work on this mapping software. Anyone have an email template or suggestion on verbage to send to mass dealers to try and get the best price below invoice? Thanks in advance for your replies!!!
JayJay is correct, even within a state, city tax and additional fees can vary enough that the OTD price is higher for a lower quote. I had a dealer quote of 4.6% off invoice came out to a higher OTD price than a 4% off invoice quote from another dealer.
Sponsored

RTCalifornia

First Name
RT
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLR, 2020 X3 M40i, 2019 M4 Cv Comp, 2013 Abarth
Occupation
Multi Cloud Engineering
Just saw this thread and how useful the map would have been for me and others. I'm in the Bay Area and didn't realize there were dealers near Sacramento willing to deal.

Californians buying an out of State vehicle. Not only do we have to register our new vehicle personally at the DMV, we also need to get a SMOG test done prior to registering. DMV also requires all out of state vehicles to badge a California Emissions Compliant label under the hood which will be visually inspected. The local dealers knows this so don't care to compete with out of state.

Thanks for the great work putting this together. Hopefully more people will see it. A suggestion would be for buyers to be able to update the purchase price for each dealer on the map. That should keep each dealer competitive pricing up to date.

JimmyZ

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2-Door JL Snazzberry Rubicon
Thanks @JayJay and @Abramovich . I planned on trying to stay in the state of Florida. However, obviously if the math made sense to travel, I'm not opposed. I'll be sure to look at the document fees you referenced. You guys are the best! Thanks again

dpace32

First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'17 JKU
Are there any factory incentives coming up this month for Jeep Wranglers? I see the $500 bonus cash on their website, I am already an affiliate, anything better I can do near Boston MA?

Sponsored

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
I got a great deal at KarMart in Burlington, WA. Shaune Pilcher is the guy to talk to (he actually is the sales manager at the VW dealer, but you want to deal with him to avoid any BS). If you let him know I sent you he will give you a good deal. My friend just ordered a jeep from him and was impressed with the price he got. Also they are the lowest tax rate in the west side @ 8.5% including the states new car tax.

NewbieJon

First Name
Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Build Thread
Link
Here's a map that I put together. It is a map of dealers with competitive pricing: https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

After I put in my factory order, ...

HTH.

The website is https://sites.google.com/view/wranglerdeals/home

Feedback welcome. ...
Thanks for putting this together jeep949shopper.

The web page mentions green icons, but I only see the 2 types of icons. Not concerned about the actual color, but the "standard" icons are nearly invisible. If you could make these more visible, that would be appreciated.

Shall I assume the 2 different icon styles represent something like confirmed (vehicle icon) and unconfirmed (standard icon)?

Jeep Wrangler JL Map of dealers with competitive pricing 1617091673865
Sponsored