OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
This is awesome. What do the different colors mean (blue and green)? Is it possible to color code, like Green being anything more than 5%, Yellow 5% to Invoice, Red anything above invoice?
Green - Haggle free, upfront. > 5%. Multiple appreciative postings. Dealers directly posting their rates etc..
Blue - One off reports. Needs some confirmation. Or some haggling. < 5 %.

I am sure the colors will evolve. Currently I have two buckets only - Green and blue. I Should see how to document the color scheme effectively.
Sponsored

MAPC

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Formerly JK-U, JL-U awaiting production
Did you sign up for Tread Lightly for the extra 1%-below invoice? Check you area's Costco and True Car prices also. Dealers should be more completive now that production is ramping up.
I was also really impressed with Rodney at the dealership in Annapolis who posts on here. He was willing to go to 5% but I decided that the travel costs and time weren't worth it.

Metro

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Jeep Wrangler unlimited 10th anniversary
I did the same, for example I brought in a quote from koons which was 6% under. They wouldn’t touch it due to the volume of jeeps Koons puts out but I weighed my options I’m only 20 minutes from them. Small family dealership they don’t do the large volume as these other dealers. Mark has great customer service skills he’ll try to make you happy as best he can. Marks makes everything transparent he hides nothing shows you the invoices and what he can or can’t do. Also gave me the lifetime warranty max care plus for $200.00 over cost. My suggestion Mark is very reasonable if you can’t get it on the jeep work with him on something else. Good luck with your purchase.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates:

Added dealers in MO, CO.
Removed contact and pricing info of dealer in NY.

Sponsored

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ecodiesel
This is great! Unfortunately not many dealers listed in NY. The nearest one for me is transittowne which is 2 hours away... can anyone let me know if they have had luck with any dealerships in the Rochester or fingerlake regions. Plan to order once there is more clarity on the 2019 order codes.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
This is great! Unfortunately not many dealers listed in NY. The nearest one for me is transittowne which is 2 hours away... can anyone let me know if they have had luck with any dealerships in the Rochester or fingerlake regions. Plan to order once there is more clarity on the 2019 order codes.
Suggestion: Send your build sheet to Goldstein, Transitiwne and Suresky. Check if any of your local dealers will want to compete with their prices. Be prepared for a "no", but those that want your hard earned money will compete. On the west coast, we are driving much longer to get better deals. Good luck.

First Name
Aaron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500 ecodiesel
Suggestion: Send your build sheet to Goldstein, Transitiwne and Suresky. Check if any of your local dealers will want to compete with their prices. Be prepared for a "no", but those that want your hard earned money will compete. On the west coast, we are driving much longer to get better deals. Good luck.
I can get affiliate pricing through Corning inc. Where I work which is 1% under invoice at any dealer. But it would be great to best
I should note I'm not afraid to travel for a good deal. I went from Corning ny area to Clinton Illinois to buy a ram 1500 ecodiesel for $6000 less than local.

Vawildjeep

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon 2 1/2” stage 2 Icon lift 37” Nitto Ridge Grapplers on 20” Fuel Beasts.
Occupation
Business owner
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone come up with the top 5 or so dealerships with the ACTUAL lowest deals? Some offer 7 1/2% below invoice but then have a doc fee of $599, while another dealership may be 6 1/2 or 7% under but super low doc fees. Who has the actual "OTD" best deals right now?

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Has anyone come up with the top 5 or so dealerships with the ACTUAL lowest deals? Some offer 7 1/2% below invoice but then have a doc fee of $599, while another dealership may be 6 1/2 or 7% under but super low doc fees. Who has the actual "OTD" best deals right now?
Any suggestions on how to compute this? Or visualize this information? The dealer fee is constant. This may translate to a low percentage (noise) or high percentage (reasonable) depending on your options selected. The data is there, how to make information out of it? Any good suggestions, I can try to implement.

The OTD might be tricky, since tax rates are different too. Some dealers collect taxes and forward, some don't on out of state purchases. A true top 5 OTD will be very individual specific.

Sponsored

CNY-JLUS

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU Sport S
I live in CNY and drove down to Goshen in the Hudson Valley (3+ hours) to get a deal (Suresky Jeep). It was a nice return trip on 2-lane back roads for the initial break-in.

jeepin

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Unlimited Rubicon
I was able to get 13.39% off msrp and 6.72% below invoice from Mac Haik Jeep in Georgetown, TX. No doc fee

NHJLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1962 CJ5
Didn't see any NH dealers on the map, so thought I'd put my experience out there. Done completely by email, no hassles at all, and got almost 6% under Invoice on a fully loaded 2019 JLUR. MSRP $58375, out the door with all dealer fees included for less then $52k. Message me if you want sales guys contact info. He might not want it publicly posted. Dealership is Bonneville and Sons in Manchester, NH.
Sponsored