Map of dealers with competitive pricing

Jeeper Fever

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic Si Coupe, 2-Door Manual JLR
@Jeeper Fever Thats BS. Avoid like the ....

But you need to be honest. Its not just $98. Include cost of fuel. Uber to airport, hotel stay if needed, additional paper at DMV, yearly smog. You will still save a ton and avoid stress of begging crappy dealers to take your hard earned money. Good luck.
Yea, I am gunna spend 3 figures, to save 4 figures, on a 5 figure Jeep, is how I figure it.

Plus an included road trip to visit the wilderness, which is why I am buying the Jeep in the first place.
Sponsored

krucam

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, 2019 JLR ordered 12/22/2018
Occupation
FAA
I'm starting the process of shopping dealers in the DFW area, looking for an Order on a 2019 2-door Rubi, Manual, Soft Top. A "Real Jeep"...

Had the 1st of a couple visits yesterday at Grapevine Dodge Chrysler Jeep, right next to the airport where I work at.
https://www.grapevinedcj.com/

Worked with Jessica and Eric there. They didn't budge much. I told them I'm hoping to get -10% off MSRP on my order. They came up a little short (about $780) of that 'goal'. I'll be hitting at least 2 more dealerships in the DFW area soon.

MSRP $45,930
FWP (Invoice) $43,453

Offer $42,120
Invoice -3% (-$1,133)
MSRP -8.3% (-$3,810)

Attachments

krucam

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Xterra, 2019 JLR ordered 12/22/2018
Occupation
FAA
Finished the process of shopping dealers in the DFW area. Decided on Meador Dodge Chrysler Jeep. They are about 10 miles south of Ft Worth.
http://meadorauto.com

MSRP $45,235
FWP (Invoice) $42,8343

Offer $40991
Invoice -4.3% (-$2,401)
MSRP -9.4% (-$4,244)

2 door Rubi, stick, soft top, LED's, Steel Bumper, 8" Infotainment, Tow Pkg....

Am going to be happy with my 2 door Rubi with Stick and Soft Top. The Punk'n Orange with Black trim sets just fine with this Bears fan stuck in TX.

My sales person Shagufta was a super nice person to boot...
20181222_172348.jpg

Screenshot_2018-12-22 Build Price a 2019 Jeep® Wrangler today Jeep®.png

spinmd

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 JKU Arctic Edition, 2019 JL MOAB Edition
Vehicle Showcase
I am new to the forum and upgrading from a 2012 JKU Arctic edition to a 2019 JL and decided on the Moab edition with the specific options that I wanted. I did extensive research, etc and found that I got the best pricing and service from Caroline Abrahms at Fitzgerald. I live about 2.5 hours away from her dealership, but we are able to work out of the Frederick, MD location for pickup which makes it much more convenient for me. I was able to get 7% below invoice (before tax, tags and $299 MD fee) which was a savings over over $7,200 off of msrp (almost 13%). This is better than other offers I received.

Contact info below. Good luck!

Caroline Abrahms
FCA Certified Sales Consultant, Certified Jeep Expert
Fitzgerald Chrysler, Dodge, Jeep, and RAM
22231 Three Notch Rd, Lexington Park, MD 20653
Office: 301-737-0088
Direct: 410-707-6564 Text OKAY!

Last edited:

Parvezident

First Name
Parvez
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Sahara
+1 for Kent Shurtleff @ Peterson’s (Idaho)

Was able to get 7.8% off invoice right off the bat + $299 doc fee + affiliate financing. Only need to hold the financing for 6 months.

Sponsored

TRZ

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Ocean Blue
+1 for Kent Shurtleff @ Peterson’s (Idaho)

Was able to get 7.8% off invoice right off the bat + $299 doc fee + affiliate financing. Only need to hold the financing for 6 months.
Petersen’s financing is at 5-6% and you must finance the entire purchase. That’s going to eat into your savings pretty quickly.

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
Petersen’s financing is at 5-6% and you must finance the entire purchase. That’s going to eat into your savings pretty quickly.
The difference between $45k financed at 3% and 6% is about $60 a month. 6 months of that is $360, or about .8% of the total purchase. So, knock about a percent off of the "below invoice" savings. Only $240 at 5%, so about half a percent. Just make sure to refi asap.
At the reported 7-8% below invoice, this is still a great deal.

word302

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU
The difference between $45k financed at 3% and 6% is about $60 a month. 6 months of that is $360, or about .8% of the total purchase. So, knock about a percent off of the "below invoice" savings. Only $240 at 5%, so about half a percent. Just make sure to refi asap.
At the reported 7-8% below invoice, this is still a great deal.
Exactly this. Use a calculator. There is also nothing that says you have to make minimum payments either. You can make as large of payments as you like and chop that interest down. Still the best deal in the country.

flot

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU 392
I got a local florida dealer to quote me 3.5% under invoice for an in-stock 2019, not exactly what I wanted, but close enough - however they had an outrageous $1200 dealer fee, PLUS $224 for "electronic filing" plus TTT. (which basically amounts to 2% added back on)

I bought a truck from Craig @ Koons earlier this year and got exactly what he promised, so I have no doubts about their 7% off.

Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
I got a local florida dealer to quote me 3.5% under invoice for an in-stock 2019, not exactly what I wanted, but close enough - however they had an outrageous $1200 dealer fee, PLUS $224 for "electronic filing" plus TTT. (which basically amounts to 2% added back on)

I bought a truck from Craig @ Koons earlier this year and got exactly what he promised, so I have no doubts about their 7% off.
The Florida dealers are notoriously bad, price-wise, and especially fee-wise. Craig will be worth the drive. Even though his dealer fee is $700, there will be no games.

OP
OP
jeep949shopper

jeep949shopper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon, Rav4
Updates:
Updated information for dealer in NY.
Removed Stewart in Colma.
Added dealers in Dallas, TX.

Mjmi69

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Moab, 2019 BMW 335, 2018 Jeep Rubicon Recon, 2018 BMW 435i
Occupation
Broker/Owner
By law you can pay it off right away or refi with another lender.

JeepThrustin

First Name
Chad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubi
I recently ordered with Mike at Suresky. He seems like a great guy and was a pleasure to deal with. Hopefully it goes just as smooth all the way to final delivery. He immediately offered 5% below invoice, but when you compare their $75 dealer fee to a lot of the other dealers fee of give or take $699, Mikes deal is really closer to 6.5ish%. Also, if trading in, new york will only charge tax on the balance of the new vehicle minus the trade in value. That's another welcomed $ savings right there.

I was originally dead set on taking a road trip down to one of the often mentioned dealers in Virginia/Maryland because of their 7% offers, but I pretty much got the same deal from Michael Knight at Suresky Jeep in Goshen, NY because of their super low dealer fee and the tax break that my trade in will provide. An added bonus is that Suresky is only about a 2 hour drive away versus the 5-6 hours to get to Virginia. Even more savings in time, fuel, tolls, and odometer mileage to get my baby back home.
I just picked up my 19 Wrangler Rubi up from Mike Knight at Suresky in Goshen. He was so easy to work with and gave me a great deal right up front. Kept in contact with me throughout the entire process. I know he sells a lot of us on here. He told me he has done right around 20 factory orders for many of us. All at 5% regardless of trim or options. I like the fact that not only was he very transparent, the rest of the staff was a pleasure to deal with as well. Suresky was a bout a 2 hour drive for me but it was worth it. It beat shopping around for months and trying to squeeze any extra dollar I could just to honestly save pennies in Jersey.

dspilman

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon 2-Door 3.6L Manual, 1997 TJ Sport 2-Door 4.0L Manual;
Occupation
Architect
Ordered by 2-door JL Rubicon, manual, from Jim Marsh in Las Vegas on 12/28. I live in Los Angeles and called just about every single dealers in the Los Angeles and Orange County area. So much wasted time! Almost none of them would even approach invoice pricing. Finally followed the suggestions of other Souther California people on the JL forums and went to Jim Marsh in Vegas. They provided me straight up with 5% off invoice, no haggle or discussion.

My build order invoice was $46,185 - 5% ($2,309) = $43,876 + TTL. = about 10.5% off MSRP.
I'll take that! Happy to give my business to someone that wants to do business.
Sponsored