Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
Occupation
IT
I would just like to take this time to apologize for my ridiculousness that I started on this thread. I was going through some stressful life events at the time, however this does not condone my actions and it was not okay whatsoever. But all is good now with that stuff and I wanted to make sure & reach out to the folks in this thread that I was completely rude & disrespectful to:

To @Dyolfknip74 & @chevymitchell & whomever else I may have been an A-Hole & disrespectful to, my deepest apologies. I don't want to blackball myself on one of the BEST Jeep forums out there because everytime I come in here I learn stuff.

Quick update: I did a lot of research on this Mammoth lift afterwards and of course you guys were right & I was dead wrong. I ended going with a 2.5" Metalcloak True Dual Rate lift with Fox 2.0 shocks.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mammoth lift kit review / feedback? Maverick_trail.JPG

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
I would just like to take this time to apologize for my ridiculousness that I started on this thread. I was going through some stressful life events at the time, however this does not condone my actions and it was not okay whatsoever. But all is good now with that stuff and I wanted to make sure & reach out to the folks in this thread that I was completely rude & disrespectful to:

To @Dyolfknip74 & @chevymitchell & whomever else I may have been an A-Hole & disrespectful to, my deepest apologies. I don't want to blackball myself on one of the BEST Jeep forums out there because everytime I come in here I learn stuff.

Quick update: I did a lot of research on this Mammoth lift afterwards and of course you guys were right & I was dead wrong. I ended going with a 2.5" Metalcloak True Dual Rate lift with Fox 2.0 shocks.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mammoth lift kit review / feedback? Maverick_trail.JPG
It takes a big man to come in an admit that to complete strangers.
I wholeheartedly respect that.

Cheers man. We all have dark days.
Sponsored