OP

CaptainHook

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JL
Correct - as far as this lift I mentioned is different than what you had originally posted - but Mammoth4x4 does still exist so not sure where you're getting that information from.
sorry yes they do exist but at the time they did not make lift kits or any suspension parts after I had ordered the lift I have. Therefor I did not believe that they were making lift kits. They are more of a wheel company than a lift company for sure. I had tried to contact them when I ordered my lift as it was an open box deal from extreme terrain and they were of zero help. I would recommend getting a lift from superlift they were actual help when I was doing my lift.
Sponsored

huey_atx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Black Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Sahara 4xe
Occupation
IT
One would argue the popularity of a lift kit on the biggest JL forum on the internet is "substance". Lol. Not to mention you literally asked about experience and reviews. There aren't any here. That doesn't seem odd to you in a place where people are asking about heating a shifter knob or cleaning an exhaust pipe on the inside?
Lol. Literally everything JL is on here for the most part. Sorry my sarcasm offended you.

Your money and your mind is already made up, why even ask?
Takes a lot more than Canadian sarcasm (if you can call that sarcasm) to "offend" me bro - but please keep commenting as you are extremely entertaining.

"Your money and your mind is already made up, why even ask?"
You don't know me - but last time checked this was a forum so seems you're the offended one here.

But I digress & I'll admit there is a tad of relevance to your comment. Maybe no one knows about this Mammoth lift? Maybe someone has one but has yet to comment on it? I dunno, it's big-ole world out there but sometimes it helps folks to ask a few more questions to help them make an absolutely sound decision. No harm in that is there? Sorry you're offended by that.

I find it wild that folks get so upset/mad about what other people want to put on THEIR Jeeps.

So carry on buddy, I am waiting excitedly on your reply!!!!

#TexansDontOffendEasily

huey_atx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
sorry yes they do exist but at the time they did not make lift kits or any suspension parts after I had ordered the lift I have. Therefor I did not believe that they were making lift kits. They are more of a wheel company than a lift company for sure. I had tried to contact them when I ordered my lift as it was an open box deal from extreme terrain and they were of zero help. I would recommend getting a lift from superlift they were actual help when I was doing my lift.
Appreciate the REAL SUBSTANCE of your reply - gives me more things to ponder. I like their wheels too and I won't lie - I do get a hefty discount on Mammoth items so sometimes things are hard to pass up when the price is right and has a 4.6 out of 5 stars overall rating - but still real world experience means quite a bit more. APpreciate your help!

Dyolfknip74

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon
Takes a lot more than Canadian sarcasm (if you can call that sarcasm) to "offend" me bro - but please keep commenting as you are extremely entertaining.

"Your money and your mind is already made up, why even ask?"
You don't know me - but last time checked this was a forum so seems you're the offended one here.

But I digress & I'll admit there is a tad of relevance to your comment. Maybe no one knows about this Mammoth lift? Maybe someone has one but has yet to comment on it? I dunno, it's big-ole world out there but sometimes it helps folks to ask a few more questions to help them make an absolutely sound decision. No harm in that is there? Sorry you're offended by that.

I find it wild that folks get so upset/mad about what other people want to put on THEIR Jeeps.

So carry on buddy, I am waiting excitedly on your reply!!!!

#TexansDontOffendEasily
My work here is done.
I'm glad Texans don't offend easily. Phew.

huey_atx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT

Sponsored

huey_atx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
5/10. I was at least expecting a "tarnation" and guns firing in the air. ;)
2/10.

And following that train of thought about all Texans/guns/rednecks is the same as all Canadians are:

:CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
2/10.

And following that train of thought about all Texans/guns/rednecks is the same as all Canadians are:

:CWL::CWL::CWL::CWL:
Now that the dick measuring contest is over...

@Dyolfknip74 has a point and I agree with him.

The point was simply: If a product has a fanbase or solid installation background, it should be found here amongst other enthusiasts. Asking, like the OP did, is a great start. The OP could even start the entry of this product into the Forum by writing his own review and this will allow others to view the lift themselves.

If I was shopping for a product and it didn't have a significant enthusiast background, posts, reviews, or in-depth opinions on quality or installation; I wouldn't even consider buying it. Regardless of the amount of "stars" it has. The community will let you know if a product has the history or reputation of being considered. Of course, the "Your Jeep, your money" approach always applies. If that's the defense on someone providing an opinion, then like he said, "why ask to begin with".

I wouldn't consider Mammoth products, myself. Mainly because they're just rebranded generic off-road products and ET owns the rights to distribute them exclusively, which means it's just a brand contract to supplement sales. This is likely why it has near zero input on this forum. There is no R&D and deep seeded reputation in the community. It's there to cover the sales gap between free and affordable.

Don't talk to me like you did him. Respond with logical and tasteful input. The dumb shit you guys just put this thread through completely discredits the information and now...one of a couple threads regarding Mammoth products will be forever tainted by your BS. If you want to promote an opinion or a product, have input others can benefit from; take the BS to the PM's or let it go. I'll give this thread a couple of days and then ask to have it cleaned up by the moderators so Mammoth can have a chance at being discussed properly.

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast

Sponsored

Remorseless

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 JLR 2.0T, '21 KL TH 3.2, '19 Charger R/T 5.7
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Holier Than Thou Internet Bully, Part-Time Online Boy Scout, Full-Time Arson Enthusiast
I know...Lol. Some of it is comical and some of it is just trash.
I saw you posted a comment on a thing, figured I'd come in to see a neat discussion since your discussions tend to be more technical in nature. But no, dumpster fire. You tried though, bless you for that.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mammoth lift kit review / feedback? Pizza Fire

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
I saw you posted a comment on a thing, figured I'd come in to see a neat discussion since your discussions tend to be more technical in nature. But no, dumpster fire. You tried though, bless you for that.

Pizza Fire.gif
Sorry to disappoint. Lol

Dumpster Fire - This has already been set aside as the name of my Buggy whenever I get around to building one.

huey_atx

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.revkit.com
Vehicle(s)
Occupation
IT
Now that the dick measuring contest is over...

@Dyolfknip74 has a point and I agree with him.

The point was simply: If a product has a fanbase or solid installation background, it should be found here amongst other enthusiasts. Asking, like the OP did, is a great start. The OP could even start the entry of this product into the Forum by writing his own review and this will allow others to view the lift themselves.

If I was shopping for a product and it didn't have a significant enthusiast background, posts, reviews, or in-depth opinions on quality or installation; I wouldn't even consider buying it. Regardless of the amount of "stars" it has. The community will let you know if a product has the history or reputation of being considered. Of course, the "Your Jeep, your money" approach always applies. If that's the defense on someone providing an opinion, then like he said, "why ask to begin with".

I wouldn't consider Mammoth products, myself. Mainly because they're just rebranded generic off-road products and ET owns the rights to distribute them exclusively, which means it's just a brand contract to supplement sales. This is likely why it has near zero input on this forum. There is no R&D and deep seeded reputation in the community. It's there to cover the sales gap between free and affordable.

Don't talk to me like you did him. Respond with logical and tasteful input. The dumb shit you guys just put this thread through completely discredits the information and now...one of a couple threads regarding Mammoth products will be forever tainted by your BS. If you want to promote an opinion or a product, have input others can benefit from; take the BS to the PM's or let it go. I'll give this thread a couple of days and then ask to have it cleaned up by the moderators so Mammoth can have a chance at being discussed properly.
Sounds good chief, but I'll speak to anyone however I please.

But by all means, delete it all if it makes you feel better.

-Good Day

Sean L

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU, 2017 Honda Accord, 2014 Yamaha XVS 1300
Occupation
Retired Marine, Construction Estimator
Vehicle Showcase
I know...Lol. Some of it is comical and some of it is just trash.
I had to keep myself from laughing so hard that bossman comes in here interested in what I'm doing...