Mall of Georgia tracking thread

TheBigTuna

First Name
Aggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Have a 4XE Sahara that just shipped this past weekend. It was built on 6/3 but sat in Toledo for about 2 weeks.

On average, how long have you folks been waiting for it to arrive from Toledo into the GA rail yard and then onto Mall of GA? Hoping I can pick up 4th of July weekend :)
Sponsored

keeperman13

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda CRV, Ordered JLUR
Occupation
Mortar Manufacture
Vehicle Showcase
Have a 4XE Sahara that just shipped this past weekend. It was built on 6/3 but sat in Toledo for about 2 weeks.

On average, how long have you folks been waiting for it to arrive from Toledo into the GA rail yard and then onto Mall of GA? Hoping I can pick up 4th of July weekend :)
I hope you get the greatest 4th of July present of all time.

TeeHaGA

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 High Velocity JLU Willys

Did the Jeep tracking site provide an estimated delivery date?

Here’s my timeline:
Shipped - 5/22
Arrived at GA rail yard - 6/4
Delivered to Mall of GA - 6/8

*Mike was able to provide the expected delivery date to the GA rail yard which was originally 6/1, but there was a delay to 6/4 (which he communicated to me immediately). He also told me to expect from 3-7 days from the time my Jeep arrived at the rail yard to delivery at the dealership (mine was 4 days).

The Jeep tracking site had my estimated delivery as 6/9. Actual delivery was 6/8…so the tracker is pretty spot on.

TheBigTuna

First Name
Aggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Did the Jeep tracking site provide an estimated delivery date?

Here’s my timeline:
Shipped - 5/22
Arrived at GA rail yard - 6/4
Delivered to Mall of GA - 6/8

*Mike was able to provide the expected delivery date to the GA rail yard which was originally 6/1, but there was a delay to 6/4 (which he communicated to me immediately). He also told me to expect from 3-7 days from the time my Jeep arrived at the rail yard to delivery at the dealership (mine was 4 days).

The Jeep tracking site had my estimated delivery as 6/9. Actual delivery was 6/8…so the tracker is pretty spot on.
Yes, the tracker shows an estimated delivery date of 7/6/2022.

looking at your dates, I didn’t realize that it takes 2 weeks just to travel on train from Toledo to the GA rail yard.

I was under the impression that the train ride is about a week from Toledo to GA.

Sponsored

TheBigTuna

First Name
Aggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Mine was built 5/19 and per Mike its still sitting in Toledo
I guess there’s no rhyme or reason on how these get loaded onto a railcar. Some immediately get on a train and some sit in the Toledo holding lot for weeks.
Mine sat for 2 weeks in Toledo so I guess I can’t complain

TeeHaGA

First Name
Tee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 High Velocity JLU Willys
Yes, the tracker shows an estimated delivery date of 7/6/2022.

looking at your dates, I didn’t realize that it takes 2 weeks just to travel on train from Toledo to the GA rail yard.

I was under the impression that the train ride is about a week from Toledo to GA.
I couldn’t figure out why my date was delayed while in transit. I just doubled checked and I figure the delay was Memorial Day weekend. If it hadn’t been for the 3 day holiday weekend, it should have arrived in 10 days…maybe yours will get here quicker? 🤞🏼
But if they gave you an estimated delivery of 7/6, they may have accounted for a delay due to the 3 day Fourth of July weekend.

Sponsored

OP
OP
TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
If they make the ride down together, we can make Mike take photos of them together
I tried bribing him with bourbon to make mine ship faster, isn't working so far.

balucipher

First Name
Balu
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Model Y, Gladiator
Mike just emailed me to let me know my 392 is at the dealer

pizza tracker still says TBD on shipping lol