TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
Financed through them. Really easy, competitive rates. No pressure to buy extended warranties or anything.
What was the lowest rate offered?
Sponsored

Sponsored

TheBigTuna

First Name
Aggie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
How long is the journey on the train once it departs Toledo ? Mine shipped 6/18 which was the previous Saturday . Mike told me last week it was expected into the GA rail yard on 7/1. (That’s nearly 2 weeks from shipping).
Does it really take ~2 weeks to travel?

keeperman13

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda CRV, Ordered JLUR
Occupation
Mortar Manufacture
Vehicle Showcase
How long is the journey on the train once it departs Toledo ? Mine shipped 6/18 which was the previous Saturday . Mike told me last week it was expected into the GA rail yard on 7/1. (That’s nearly 2 weeks from shipping).
Does it really take ~2 weeks to travel?
I takes awhile. We generally say he at work that a container we load and seal, which is on a tractor trailer, then loaded on a train, unloaded and put back on a truck delivered to the customer takes about 3 days. But, that is without the cargo needing to be unloaded until the customer's door and it is basically a non-stop train ride within reason.

If you have to split the train and then unload and reload on a truck, I can see how it could take quite a bit longer.

I also just spoke to Dylan Hasseini who is my POC over there and he said the shipment of Wranglers with mine on it should be in Lawrenceville on 7/2. He said about a week later we should be able to pick up. AKA, Monday the 11th-ish.

Last edited:

keeperman13

First Name
Jamie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer, Honda CRV, Ordered JLUR
Occupation
Mortar Manufacture
Vehicle Showcase
I realize it doesn't apply to everyone, but, through USAA I was able to get 3.29% on 72 months. (60 months 3.19%)

In case you were still shopping.

OP
OP
TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I realize it doesn't apply to everyone, but, through USAA I was able to get 3.29% on 72 months. (60 months 3.19%)

In case you were still shopping.
Good to know, I am glad I locked in my 2.2 a few weeks ago for 60 days. Come on Jeep, send my baby!

Alex00

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Retired
I picked mine up yesterday from Mall of Georgia.

Mike was incredible to deal with. He had a VIN for me the day after I ordered. He kept me updated as the Jeep moved through each stage of the process. The day before I picked it up he had me email a few documents and fill out the credit app.

When I arrived at the dealership the Jeep was waiting, freshly detailed with a full tank. We quickly went over the necessary forms and waited while the bank approved the loan. I was at the dealership for a little under two hours. We skipped the orientation since it’s our second JL. There would have been plenty of time to do it, though.
Lisa in finance was great. She was funny, thorough and fast. We signed all the required papers, shook hands with Mike and hit the road.

As long as Mike is selling a car I want to buy, I’ll go to him. In this market I couldn’t believe I Mike sold the Jeep for what he did. On top of a great price, he offered a nearly perfect buying experience. We didn’t have any hiccups to navigate, but if there were, I’m confident Mike would make it smooth.

Now the wait becomes really hard for all the parts I’ve ordered. My 8 year old, who didn’t come to Atlanta, walked out front and was thoroughly underwhelmed by the new Jeep. Our 19 JL is on 37s. “I like Jeeps taller, Dad.” Don’t worry, it’ll get there.

Ordered 5-11, picked up 6-27.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mall of Georgia tracking thread F3CDA602-5618-4F73-8585-A82C07F58F34

Jeep Wrangler JL Mall of Georgia tracking thread 8297A824-1CC2-453E-9040-5DE109774F75

Jeep Wrangler JL Mall of Georgia tracking thread E16CCF13-800C-499C-9E5E-A838F4894333

Sponsored

OP
OP
TriumphJeepster

TriumphJeepster

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Wrangler Hopefully
I picked mine up yesterday from Mall of Georgia.

Mike was incredible to deal with. He had a VIN for me the day after I ordered. He kept me updated as the Jeep moved through each stage of the process. The day before I picked it up he had me email a few documents and fill out the credit app.

When I arrived at the dealership the Jeep was waiting, freshly detailed with a full tank. We quickly went over the necessary forms and waited while the bank approved the loan. I was at the dealership for a little under two hours. We skipped the orientation since it’s our second JL. There would have been plenty of time to do it, though.
Lisa in finance was great. She was funny, thorough and fast. We signed all the required papers, shook hands with Mike and hit the road.

As long as Mike is selling a car I want to buy, I’ll go to him. In this market I couldn’t believe I Mike sold the Jeep for what he did. On top of a great price, he offered a nearly perfect buying experience. We didn’t have any hiccups to navigate, but if there were, I’m confident Mike would make it smooth.

Now the wait becomes really hard for all the parts I’ve ordered. My 8 year old, who didn’t come to Atlanta, walked out front and was thoroughly underwhelmed by the new Jeep. Our 19 JL is on 37s. “I like Jeeps taller, Dad.” Don’t worry, it’ll get there.

Ordered 5-11, picked up 6-27.

Jeep Wrangler JL Mall of Georgia tracking thread E16CCF13-800C-499C-9E5E-A838F4894333

Ordered 2 months after me doh!

Jeep ordering is frustrating and funny.

Enjoy it, that is a beauty! I will email Mike and bribe with more bourbon.

Jtaugner

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 JLURD / 03 Cobra
Build Thread
Link
Congratulations on the Hydro Blue. Luckily you were able to get the Front Camera without the LED Package. Spoke to Mike and that's a change they made for 2023.

My order got submitted today, wanted to thank y'all for passing along Mike's contact info. Seems I made a good choice going with Mall of Georgia.

Last edited:

dmk08

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
None
Has anyone ever had an active order with Mike (VIN Issued) and essentially had him kill that deal and replace it with a new order? Wondering how receptive he will be.

I have decided I want to go from a 4xe Rubi to a 2.0T Rubi w/ XR.

horatios

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 JK 2dr Sport
Has anyone ever had an active order with Mike (VIN Issued) and essentially had him kill that deal and replace it with a new order? Wondering how receptive he will be.

I have decided I want to go from a 4xe Rubi to a 2.0T Rubi w/ XR.
Can someone provide an email address for Mike at Mall of Georgia? Looking to order a Gladiator. Thanks