Sponsored

Georgie has past away "Make-A-Wish Event "Jeeps for Georgie"

JSFoster75

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Mojito), 2022 JLR (Tuscadero)
Vehicle Showcase
Wish I had known about this sooner, my wife and I would’ve gone. It’s awesome that so many jeeps showed up to support this little boy.

3VOLVE

First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
@chevymitchell , it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for hanging out with us.

It was great to see so many decorated Jeep’s in support of this endeavor to make a young boy dream. Sobering to say the least, but -round of this Jeep community.

Take care, be safe, and hold your loves ones tight!

- joe

chevymitchell

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR (Pain Train), 2022 2500 AT4
Occupation
Avi Engineer
@chevymitchell , it was a pleasure meeting you and thanks for hanging out with us.

It was great to see so many decorated Jeep’s in support of this endeavor to make a young boy dream. Sobering to say the least, but -round of this Jeep community.

Take care, be safe, and hold your loves ones tight!

- joe
Absolutely, man. I really enjoyed it. It's nice to meet others from the forum.

Sponsored

Punknhed

First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Punkin Rubi XR
saw another post that said over 8000 jeeps. My son and i went, drove up from Culpeper va. was absolutely incredible the number of jeeps at this event, even more incredible was watching all of them go by that people had obviously put a lot of time into decorating. The only thing that was a bit of a bummer (but i understand why) was we didnt really know where his house was, found out after the fact that we did pass it so that made me feel better. Doing something like this, and seeing all the positive posts, and pictures, really was a great break from all the negative politics, and virus crap. Just a really amazing "feel good" event.