Maintenance Manual for 2021 Wrangler Unlimited EcoDiesel Willys Edition

Delta Yankee

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Willys ecoDiesel
Where can one find, order, or procure a maintenance manual for a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited EcoDiesel Willys Edition? My wife is just lovin' her new Jeep and I'm thinking that it is so frickin' nice that we don't want to take any chances taking it to the dealer for the routine maintenance like oil and filter changes. After 44 years of maintaining, inspecting and repairing aircraft (and our own automobiles), I do think it would be prudent to have some guidance for a vehicle and engine I know not. Thanks for any information on the manual or routine maintenance items! Jeep wave to yah from my redhead Jeep pilot!
Sponsored

sentience

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Lexus GX, 2021 JLU Sahara 4xe
Occupation
bureaucrat@gov
Where can one find, order, or procure a maintenance manual for a 2021 Wrangler Unlimited EcoDiesel Willys Edition? My wife is just lovin' her new Jeep and I'm thinking that it is so frickin' nice that we don't want to take any chances taking it to the dealer for the routine maintenance like oil and filter changes. After 44 years of maintaining, inspecting and repairing aircraft (and our own automobiles), I do think it would be prudent to have some guidance for a vehicle and engine I know not. Thanks for any information on the manual or routine maintenance items! Jeep wave to yah from my redhead Jeep pilot!
https://www.mopar.com/en-us/my-vehicle/vehicle-information.html?redirect=om

SpaceCase

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4xe Rubicon
2021 does not look like it is published yet, but find them here:

https://www.techauthority.com/en-us/products/?year=2020&model=932&type=4

Dave928

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Rubicon, 03 Silverado, 88 Porsche 928 S4
Occupation
Aircraft Tech
you can't get them right now. they're made to work only on a Windows PC viewed in Internet Explorer. as Microsoft is dropping support for IE in favor of Edge and the manuals don't work with Edge, no one is distributing them.
Sponsored