Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLR Granite Crystal, 24 JLUR Anvil
Occupation
Twubblemaker
check it out

https://www.thedrive.com/news/38405...-doesnt-rip-off-jeep-can-be-sold-in-us-ruling

My personal opinion is that it is a total rip off even though they have right to sell Willys outside US. Mahindra has changed the design multiple time so that they can penetrate US market.

I would hate a Jeep lookalike on the road even though it is marketed as off road

I think this is definitely bad news for Jeep owners
Sponsored

misanthrope

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Schwinn Homegrown
Occupation
Badass
check it out

https://www.thedrive.com/news/38405...-doesnt-rip-off-jeep-can-be-sold-in-us-ruling

My personal opinion is that it is a total rip off even though they have right to sell Willys outside US. Mahindra has changed the design multiple time so that they can penetrate US market.

I would hate a Jeep lookalike on the road even though it is marketed as off road

I think this is definitely bad news for Jeep owners
Not marketed as off-road, IS off-road. Will not be street legal in the US, so you won't see one on the road. Just another SBS as far as the DMV is concerned.

multicam

First Name
Tanner
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 4Runner, 2019 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Yo Ken, Merry Christmas, put the coffee down, it’ll be alright!

On a side note, who’s excited for Toyota to go after Mahindra and request a stop-sale?:rock::clap::CWL:

Sponsored

SirMagnus89

First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jl Sport 2 Door, Mojito!
The Mahindra is bad ass!!! I wish this thing was street legal in the US. The sale of the Roxor is in no way, shape or form a Jeep competitor. It is a side by side with a tiny little diesel engine and leaf springs. No one would dare drive that on a daily basis. I could wager that anyone who owns a JK or JL or wouldnt even consider a YJ for a daily. I personally welcome the Mahindra and hope i see them on the trails one day. 😁

Side note, the hummer H1-H3 had round headlights and a seven slot grille..... Where is the outcry for that? 😂

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I really like the Roxor, and I originally was thinking of getting one and a street legal kit (legal in most of the places I hang out). But... the price creeps up with the options, and it no where near the on-road vehicle that even a stripped down Jeep is. Bottom line is I like my Jeep, but kudos to Roxor. It's a very cool ATV.

Lateapex

First Name
Darrell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1944 MB, 2019 JLS
Clubs

Side note, the hummer H1-H3 had round headlights and a seven slot grille..... Where is the outcry for that? 😂
The grill similarity of the Hummer to the Jeep was adjudicated a number of years ago. Basically, the court considered that Jeep was not timely in their objection to the similarity, and perhaps more importantly, that Hummer and Jeep share a common ancestry during the time that AMC owned Jeep and formed AM General (the developer of the Humvee). In 1982 AM General was spun off, thus separating the brands. So...two different brands of vehicles with the “right” to the iconic seven-slot grill.

daveprice7

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sport 2DR, 2020 Willys 2DR
Occupation
Nerd
I'd be interested in this vehicle if it were $10k and street legal. It's neither, so, it seems pretty pointless to me. Wouldn't a polaris or something be a smarter choice for a side by side?

Sponsored

Wolfy

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep Wrangler Sport S
I'd be interested in this vehicle if it were $10k and street legal. It's neither, so, it seems pretty pointless to me. Wouldn't a polaris or something be a smarter choice for a side by side?
I don't think you'll get much for around 10K, but I agree that if you are looking for ATV performance there are probably better options out there for the price. But it is solid axle, so it's more Jeep like than most other ATVs. And I just think it's cool. ;)

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Why would this be a problem for Jeep? It's not street legal. I think it's a reasonable alternative for a side by side.

Jeep has how many road worthy competitors right now? So this Mahindra junk is supposed to worry Jeep.

Another worthless thread.
Sponsored