Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Did you make your decision?
i did. It’s been an extremely circuitous route back and forth and alot of weighing the various benefits each kit provides.

Ive spent the last 2 weeks doing consults with some folks/builders, and having a couple parts fabricated to my specs round the kit out for my needs.

i havent been posting on it lately because the back and forth of expressing the day’s thoughts can make threads confusing, so for the time being Im just keeping the progress to myself.

Ill do a thread once it’s ready.

Last edited:

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Sam’s Decorative Automotive Button Emporium
i did. It’s been an extremely circuitous route back and forth and alot of weighing the various benefits each kit provides.

Ive spent the last 2 weeks doing consults with some folks/builders, and having a couple parts fabricated to my specs round the kit out for my needs.
Awesome man, hope it turns out great for you. Love to see what you did when you’re done!

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Oooh. First fabbed part arrived today....

Sponsored

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
Its going to be an extremely “complete” install when all is said and done.

i even had a discussion today about porting the housing, but someone very in the know on this specific unit said it was flowed correctly from the get go, and no porting was required for max cfm based on the rotor size.

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
Its going to be an extremely “complete” install when all is said and done.

i even had a discussion today about porting the housing, but someone very in the know on this specific unit said it was flowed correctly from the get go, and no porting was required for max cfm based on the rotor size.
I feel so pedestrian now with the stock Magnuson and their base tune. You went hog wild!

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
I feel so pedestrian now with the stock Magnuson and their base tune. You went hog wild!
im not going full tilt with AN -16 lines and AN fittings or anything; but it will have high consideration to detail well beyond the box kit.
i should be able to run 10-12psi on the stock motor, and 18-20 once rods and pistons are In.

Kurt0

First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gladiator Mojave
Occupation
IG Model and Influencer
stick close. We’ll get you clocking hotter in no time. Have Magnuson send you the latest file and get that loaded for starters.

Bocephus

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 392
Occupation
im not going full tilt with AN -16 lines and AN fittings or anything; but it will have high consideration to detail well beyond the box kit.
i should be able to run 10-12psi on the stock motor, and 18-20 once rods and pistons are In.
stick close. We’ll get you clocking hotter in no time. Have Magnuson send you the latest file and get that loaded for starters.
Wow that’s awesome. I think stock Maggie is just 7 psi if memory serves, that’s some real boost that you’re doing. I do wanna figure out how to get the latest file pushed. I think my 6 speed and 5.13 gears are limiting. I was proud that I outran a minivan the other day. I’m still happy as puppy with 2 peckers with the Maggie kit, not complaining at all.
Sponsored