admTECH

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
No whine. It’s super quiet. I’m running 35” BF K02s. 2.5” lift kit.

admTECH

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Still running strong. It keeps getting better and better and I attribute that to me getting used to initial clutch engagement and new shifting patterns to keep it in the power band.

I wonder as well however a new intake would require a protune. Perhaps one day Ill Take a drive down to Pettys for the week and take a stab at it. Right now I’m enjoying it. I have the rear muffler delete and it’s loud as hell under boost.

Hydroboy35th

First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLR
Vehicle Showcase
Still running strong. It keeps getting better and better and I attribute that to me getting used to initial clutch engagement and new shifting patterns to keep it in the power band.

I wonder as well however a new intake would require a protune. Perhaps one day Ill Take a drive down to Pettys for the week and take a stab at it. Right now I’m enjoying it. I have the rear muffler delete and it’s loud as hell under boost.
Thats good to hear. I have a 2dr manual with muffler delete as well. I know on turbo cars when you add an intake you can hear the turbo noises plain as day, just wondering how this supercharger would do with an intake. I would think it would be more audible.

Sponsored

ShawnC

First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler JL Unlimited
Anyone have a recommendation on where to install in Denver?
I don't know how they do things in Denver, but you should probably install it under your hood and attached to your engine as they do everywhere else... :LOL:

Engle Automotive engleautomotive.net sells and installs Magnuson superchargers and they also do performance work on 3.6L Penstars... they may be worth checking out...

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Probably stock rubi gearing. Looks like it pulls hard above 4K. Would love to see a 0-60 pull vs a single gear roll from 20.

The 7ish second to 60 is kind of misleading since it was in one gear the entire time from the roll. I assume 4th gear is the closest 1:1.

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
Great job ADMTECH, looks like they are planning to work on my tune again on Tuesday . Another professional " tune shope " suspect vacuum leak. Again, congrats !!!
Hey Greg. Any update on yours and whether it was vacuum leak or not?

Sponsored

LUV2JEEP

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2018 F150 XLT
I'm very tempted to install this kit on my 2019 JL. I wish there was more feedback from people that have installed it. I have definitely heard horror stories installing FI on these JLs. Litebrite is one that comes to mind. I wish there was an expert on this forum that could chime in. Am I taking on a 50/50 risk of cratering my engine? Does engine life drop from 200k miles to 150k? I've just never done anything like this.

Magnuson.JPG

Magnuson2.JPG

Magnuson3.JPG

Magnuson4.JPG

Magnuson5.JPG

Magnuson6.JPG

Magnuson7.JPG

Magnuson8.JPG

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I'm very tempted to install this kit on my 2019 JL. I wish there was more feedback from people that have installed it. I have definitely heard horror stories installing FI on these JLs. Litebrite is one that comes to mind. I wish there was an expert on this forum that could chime in. Am I taking on a 50/50 risk of cratering my engine? Does engine life drop from 200k miles to 150k? I've just never done anything like this.

Jeep Wrangler JL Magnuson Supercharger available $6495 Magnuson8.JPG

DOet

alphalife9

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Z51 C6, Sting Gray JLUR

Exactly my thoughts. If there is ever significant evidence that an FI system works on the JL's 3.6 reliably under varying conditions in the continental US I will sign right up. Until then these FI companies and their silent responses to all of the nightmare stories can keep their kits.
Sponsored