Magnuson Supercharger available $6495

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Someone on FB has one on their 2 door Mojito. They state, "it runs like a raped ape." No vids or dyno sheet though.
I saw that post over the weekend, not even a pic of the sc haha

I bet it feels that way, another 100 ftlb of torque would be great

goingsolo2

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Teacher
Still waiting to see video somewhere. Magnuson needs to release some video for sure!

Greg-1983

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Looks like this roots style supercharger has hit the market. Lets start a conversation:

https://www.magnusonsuperchargers.com/product-p/01-19-36-003-bl.htm

what do we think about the power numbers? Is it a good or bad thing that they are going to push it harder than edelbrock? 3 year powertrain so it seems they are confident.

The Dyno chart starts a little late at 2600 RPM where it looks like the SC torque curve might be lower than stock. This seems strange for this style blower but maybe it is a power hog to spin.

Do we trust they have the ECU figured out while edelbrock and sprintex are still testing and procharger is out blowing motors? LOL

anyone have photos or any additional information? wonder what the inter cooler looks like
Yeah, I just had mine installed week ago , they still have big problem with calibration. Working with magnuson to correct issue on my 2020 wrangler, right now have multiple misfires , bunch of other codes and lack of power. I will keep everybody posted when resolved ...

Last edited:

Sponsored

the-dude-abides

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Gladiator
Guy is doing a Magnuson install on a JL. Here's the first install video. He's just released number 4 and it looks like video 5 will be it running:

Greg-1983

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Rubicon
Guy is doing a Magnuson install on a JL. Here's the first install video. He's just released number 4 and it looks like video 5 will be it running:

Ha :) I know this guy .... and this jeep :):) this jeep is also not working :) same calibration issues ....

Sponsored

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Yeah, I just had mine installed week ago , they still have big problem with calibration. Working with magnuson to correct issue on my 2020 wrangler, right now have multiple misfires , bunch of other codes and lack of power. I will keep everybody posted when resolved ...
The calibration for the JT is solid, I will reach out to Magnuson to see what I can find out on the JL calibration. We put almost 2000 miles on the JT before the Magnuson Install to make sure we did not have the missfire issues that FCA has been having on the 3.6 engines. We have had the Magnuson TVS1900 on our Gladiator for a while now with no issues at all.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I am starting to get flash backs of the whole debacle when they released their kit for the toyota 4.0L V6 a few years ago. There is a thread on another forum about 800 pages. Where is the jif of michael jackson eating pop corn?

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
The only word I just got from Magnuson is that the eTorque V6 with 48v mild hybrid system is not compatible. They did not know anything about any other issues.

moodywizard

First Name
Lyle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Did you ask if the JL and JT calibration file is the same for both jeeps? Would be interesting to find what version you are running and compare to others.

I’ve heard and seen certain companies release different calibration files for various reasons... cough cough carb

LeftCoast32

First Name
Joseph
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JT Sting Grey
Did you ask if the JL and JT calibration file is the same for both jeeps? Would be interesting to find what version you are running and compare to others.

I’ve heard and seen certain companies release different calibration files for various reasons... cough cough carb
We are running the only calibration that is out so far. Keep in mind that Petty's Garage is the one that loads the tune file with these kits. I do not have direct contact with them to compare.
Sponsored