Magnuson Installed-minor issues

dwn4cause

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Hello recently got the Magnuson SC installed on my JL. The kits overall are good and it's great to have the extra torque. One concern is the transition from boost to vacuum. If you are on the freeway at a certain speed, the jeep kind of surges very lightly. You can see it in the speedo but feel it. I see others have retune the ecu not from Magnuson so I might have to try that. Another issue I had is the traction control/auto start-stop coming on randomly, but not all the time and they reset when the car is turned off. Lastly, the outside ambient temperature isn't correct but I think the installer didn't relocate the sensor properly. Overall though if you get on it you definitely have some passing power.

WOwen

First Name
William
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 WB Hellcat, 2016 Wrangler, 2021 392 Wrangler
Have a few buddies with the new Maggie's though it's the HC platform they rave about them. So you have a Maggie tune that essentially came with it? If so several killer tuners for that platform depending on where your at. Doesn't matter all that much you can Data log and they can fix her all up. Some pics if you wouldn't mind sharing.

OP
OP
dwn4cause

dwn4cause

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Rubicon
Thanks, I agree seems like a tuning issue. I do know it's their new tune from hp tuners. I'll try to snap some pictures later

Advertisement

Jim Marsh Chrysler Jeep

Advertisement