Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR, 2019 Raptor SCrew, 2013 Boxster S, 2004 Pilot
Vehicle Showcase
If anybody is deciding on an exhaust, checkout the MagnaFlow Rock Crawler catback! I made a video with a cold start, revs, drive off and highway driving.

Sponsored

blnewt

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL V6 SportS, (Retired 74 CJ-5, 80 CJ-7)
Occupation
Just ask @cosine he knows!
If anybody is deciding on an exhaust, checkout the MagnaFlow Rock Crawler catback! I made a video with a cold start, revs, drive off and highway driving.

Badass Jeep, sounds great, although having that supercharger probably helps just a bit :)
That little red Honda probably crapped a little when you came up on that right merge lane guns hot :)
Nice job on the video and your Jeep build, both top notch!

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
I've been thinking about doing some kind of exhaust just so I can hear the engine. I've caught myself driving around in 3rd gear without realizing it because it's so quiet you just can't judge engine speed without looking at the tach constantly.

OP
OP
Krazyk86cu

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
Badass Jeep, sounds great, although having that supercharger probably helps just a bit :)
That little red Honda probably crapped a little when you came up on that right merge lane guns hot :)
Nice job on the video and your Jeep build, both top notch!
Thanks! I try my best to keep the videos entertaining/informative without getting too boring.

OP
OP
Krazyk86cu

Krazyk86cu

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vehicle Showcase
I've been thinking about doing some kind of exhaust just so I can hear the engine. I've caught myself driving around in 3rd gear without realizing it because it's so quiet you just can't judge engine speed without looking at the tach constantly.
If you want to hear the engine, I’d recommend getting an intake first! Intake is usually my first mod on anything. A lot of times, once you do the exhaust, it drowns out the engine/intake sounds. You may be satiated with just the glorious sounds of your engine breathing! If that’s not enough, then do an exhaust! I realize on my Jeep I did that backwards but that’s because of the supercharger. I have a Bank’s Intake that just showed up today! Looking forward to filming and installing that puppy the second I have some free time!

Red Willy

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Beach High Tide, 2021 2 dr. Willys stick
Occupation
Professional Nobody
If you want to hear the engine, I’d recommend getting an intake first! Intake is usually my first mod on anything. A lot of times, once you do the exhaust, it drowns out the engine/intake sounds. You may be satiated with just the glorious sounds of your engine breathing! If that’s not enough, then do an exhaust! I realize on my Jeep I did that backwards but that’s because of the supercharger. I have a Bank’s Intake that just showed up today! Looking forward to filming and installing that puppy the second I have some free time!
I actually did install a Banks intake. Had it on for less than a day before returning it. Didn't like the sound with the stock exhaust and it didn't seem to run as good with it on. You should love it with the supercharger.
Sponsored