Not open for further replies.

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella
They must have had some crazy problems with several batches of black ones being wrecked in the coating process. Still waiting here as well.
Sponsored

Mkz567

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler jl rubicon
Occupation
Business owner
Im ordering just the axle back, this would not cause driving or reliability issue for the wrangler?

Chowbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
Im ordering just the axle back, this would not cause driving or reliability issue for the wrangler?
Nope shouldn't be any issues, but a different sound/look.

Chowbaby

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sport S
All this waiting for the black axle back....don't want too much drone but I may just pull the trigger on the rock crawler system because I'm an impatient mofo

agordon117

First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR HellaYella
it's not really a lack of patience when these were supposed to go out around 2 months ago. If I didn't mind the extra volume, I'd switch the rock crawler in a second. But I don't want to wake everyone in my house up every time I start the car in the garage.

Sponsored

Mkz567

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler jl rubicon
Occupation
Business owner
Another question. Is catback worth it? Beside the $, sound, performance if there is any loss or gain, etc?

OP
OP
Magnaflow

Magnaflow

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.magnaflow.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Okay Guys, apologize for the late response. We'll try to respond to everyone, so this may be a long one!

Been waiting since February for mine.
Any changes with the ETA’s?
They must have had some crazy problems with several batches of black ones being wrecked in the coating process. Still waiting here as well.
it's not really a lack of patience when these were supposed to go out around 2 months ago. If I didn't mind the extra volume, I'd switch the rock crawler in a second. But I don't want to wake everyone in my house up every time I start the car in the garage.
We appreciate everyone's patience with the lead time on our black JL systems. Our production team is working their hardest every day to replenish our stock of back ordered systems as quickly as possible while still maintaining the quality standards that Magnaflow is known for. The black axleback for the JK is our best selling product. Period. With this in mind, we came to the market with the JL system knowing we would be moving a large volume of them, but the overwhelming number of orders we received even exceeded those expectations. We have been shipping out new batches of kits every few weeks and currently expecting our next round to go out on the 9th of next month. If you have any questions about your order status, please contact the authorized dealer you placed the purchase with. For any other questions regarding the product or fitment, don't hesitate to drop us a PM or call at 1-800-990-0905. We thank you again for your understanding!

Installed !
I received mine and have it installed. At idle and low RPMs it sounds ok but above 3000 RPMs it sounds great. Raspy and bellows.... highly recommend. I got mine from Extreme
got mine yesterday, the rock crawler one! cant wait to get it install. will post a video soon.
Installed the new Rock Crawler exhaust from Magnaflow. LOVE the sound, the clearance and the weight savings!
love the new sound!! got the rock crawler
Awesome! Thank you so much for your support. We'd love to see some sound clips if you get the chance. Feel free to post them up right in this thread!

I don't see a way to upload a video to the forum. :(
You should be able to upload to youtube, then just post the link right in a post and it will embed for you!

Another question. Is catback worth it? Beside the $, sound, performance if there is any loss or gain, etc?
Neither the catback or axleback systems affect any of the vehicle's emissions equipment, so you won't have to worry about any check engine lights or compromised driveability. The axleback is essentially a new muffler and tips, so there is not much changed besides sound and appearance. Our catback will net you some extra power because it replaces more of the stock piping with smoother bends.

Dreadnought_Leviathan

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Occupation
Finance
Vehicle Showcase
Got a confirmation on Monday that mine was being shipped. Will arrive tomorrow. I spoke to some of the Magnaflow reps at the Dallas 4WDParts show over the weekend and they helped out.

Very excited to get it installed.

NYC_Bobby

First Name
Bobby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JL Rubicon, 2018 JL MOAB, 2016 Renegade Trailhawk
Got mine in the mail today! The box is HUGE! Taking it Friday to get bolted on! Can't wait. Ordered from XT, shipped fast and forum discount!

Sponsored

DanW

First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR, 18JLUR, 08JKUR, 15 Renegade, 04 WJ
Vehicle Showcase
Got mine in the mail today! The box is HUGE! Taking it Friday to get bolted on! Can't wait. Ordered from XT, shipped fast and forum discount!
You are gonna love it! Let us know how you like the sound when you get it!

Jruedastinger

First Name
Jorge
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep jl
I guess I’m blind or plain missed it, what is the forum discount. Thanks.

Mkz567

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 wrangler jl rubicon
Occupation
Business owner
I just ordered mine locally. Geting installed Wednesday.
Sponsored

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.