Lupo81

First Name
Nicolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Willys 2017
Hi everybody,

I was thinking in mounting this MAGNAFLOW AXLE BACK SYSTEM exhaust on my JK, does it gives a nice sound? Are performances a bit improved?

Otherwise, what would you recommend to get something like a V8 sound?

Thanks

Nicolò
Sponsored

RedundanT

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLUR
A V8? Seriously you will never have V8 sound from the 3.6. It will always sound a little ricey, but not Civic fart can bad.

OP
OP

Lupo81

First Name
Nicolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Willys 2017
A V8? Seriously you will never have V8 sound from the 3.6. It will always sound a little ricey, but not Civic fart can bad.
ahaha yes of course I don't expect a V8 but I was wondering if the Magnaflow can give a more deep sound.

Qjoh5510

First Name
Quinn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Occupation
Operator
I had a magnaflow black series axle back on my old jk. It does make the sound deeper and still keeps it pretty quiet.

Purity’sPa

First Name
Brice
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
I put one on my JL before taking delivery of it and it sounded decent but now the whole muffler body is rusted and corroded. The dealership installed it but they are crooks and I refuse to let them touch my Jeep any Ionger (River Oaks in Houston, TX). The ship who now services my rig said they reached out to MF in October and they said it would be 2 weeks before they were shipping product again and that they would send a new exhaust out. That was over a month ago and they have not heard anything.
So if you are looking for something with a decent warranty and customer service I would go another route.

OP
OP

Lupo81

First Name
Nicolo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JK Willys 2017
I put one on my JL before taking delivery of it and it sounded decent but now the whole muffler body is rusted and corroded. The dealership installed it but they are crooks and I refuse to let them touch my Jeep any Ionger (River Oaks in Houston, TX). The ship who now services my rig said they reached out to MF in October and they said it would be 2 weeks before they were shipping product again and that they would send a new exhaust out. That was over a month ago and they have not heard anything.
So if you are looking for something with a decent warranty and customer service I would go another route.
Thanks buddy, I installed finally the Magnaflow and it sounds very nice (not a 392 tough lol), hopefully they made a good work, the place where I bring usually my jeep is very reliable and the guys are really professional...finger crossed!!!
Sponsored