ShariJeep

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Shari, if you have any other questions we can answer about our axle back systems, please feel free to shoot us a PM or call at 1-800-990-0905!
Thank you! My Magnaflow Axle Back arrived this week! Now just waiting on my factory ordered Jeep to arrive soon!
Sponsored

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Shari, if you have any other questions we can answer about our axle back systems, please feel free to shoot us a PM or call at 1-800-990-0905!

That looks awesome! There's something about black and yellow that gets us every time. :giggle:
Thanks! And thanks for the high quality product. I'm very happy with my Magnaflow, and recommend it every chance I get! In fact, I know of at least 2 purchasers already who bought one after seeing mine and asking where I got it. I should get commissions. ;)

PS - it would be a very helpful installation tip to note that getting the new exhaust onto the OEM rubber hangers is MUCH easier if you use a screwdriver inserted into the rubber hanger to stretch it onto the Magnaflow exhaust prong. It took me an hour to figure that out, and once I did the install was done in 5 minutes! Thanks again for a great product.

OP
OP
ShariJeep

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
PS - it would be a very helpful installation tip to note that getting the new exhaust onto the OEM rubber hangers is MUCH easier if you use a screwdriver inserted into the rubber hanger to stretch it onto the Magnaflow exhaust prong. It took me an hour to figure that out, and once I did the install was done in 5 minutes! Thanks again for a great product.
Thank you for that tip! We will be doing this when we install ours!

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Thank you for that tip! We will be doing this when we install ours!
Happy to help. And spray some WD-40 on the rubber hangers when you begin - both to remove the OEM exhaust and install the Magnaflow. It greatly helps!

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
Has MF fixed the fitment issues of the pipe that I have read about on the first JL's?

Sponsored

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Has MF fixed the fitment issues of the pipe that I have read about on the first JL's?
Word has it they are through the pipeline. I had one of the first ones and could not believe how they missed the slide on dimension. I took the pipe to the local garage and the put it on their flange expander on the pipe bender which did the trick. The old system comes off really easy and if you have right pipe fit, the new one goes right on and straight! Great sound and no drone!

Magnaflow

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.magnaflow.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Thanks! And thanks for the high quality product. I'm very happy with my Magnaflow, and recommend it every chance I get! In fact, I know of at least 2 purchasers already who bought one after seeing mine and asking where I got it. I should get commissions. ;)

Happy to help. And spray some WD-40 on the rubber hangers when you begin - both to remove the OEM exhaust and install the Magnaflow. It greatly helps!
Those are both great tips. We appreciate the positive feedback, too!
Sponsored