Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust??

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 JLU Willys, 2012 JKU previously
Who has the Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust? How do you like it? Do you hear any drone in the cabin?
Sponsored

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase

JEEPIDON

First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon, 2021 Gladiator Rubicon, 2013 Ram2500
Occupation
Retired - Business Consultant
Who has the Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust? How do you like it? Do you hear any drone in the cabin?
I do and have had it for about two years. I love it! I have the chrome duals and they sound throatier than stock and I’ve never experienced drone at any speed. With the windows down they sound cool. My granddaughter of 9 and I installed them in about 1 1/2 hours.

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Had one on my JK, just the right sound.

Sponsored

OP
OP
ShariJeep

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
I do and have had it for about two years. I love it! I have the chrome duals and they sound throatier than stock and I’ve never experienced drone at any speed. With the windows down they sound cool. My granddaughter of 9 and I installed them in about 1 1/2 hours.
That is great! I am just wanting a throatier sound but not super loud. I ordered the soft top so I wanted to make sure it isn't too loud in the cabin just cruising around. Obviously, I want to hear it when I step on it!

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
That is great! I am just wanting a throatier sound but not super loud. I ordered the soft top so I wanted to make sure it isn't too loud in the cabin just cruising around. Obviously, I want to hear it when I step on it!
There is definitely a low tone at acceleration, which can be a drone, but at cruising speeds, including highway, you don’t hear it.

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
Been thinking about exhaust as well. Is the sound that much different from stock to make it worth the cost? Been looking at the muffler delete option too.

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
Been thinking about exhaust as well. Is the sound that much different from stock to make it worth the cost? Been looking at the muffler delete option too.
For me it was not about the sound, but the aesthetic. I love dual exhausts on any vehicle, and the black finish of the Magnaflow looks great on the Willys!

Jeep Wrangler JL Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust?? IMG_3250

Sponsored

Blades

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Jeep Wrangler JLU sport
Awesome! Thanks for the feedback. Looks good!

OP
OP
ShariJeep

ShariJeep

First Name
Shari
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
For me it was not about the sound, but the aesthetic. I love dual exhausts on any vehicle, and the black finish of the Magnaflow looks great on the Willys!

Jeep Wrangler JL Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust?? IMG_3250
I am wanting it on the Willy's too. I think it will look so sweet! I have the Sting Gray Willy's on order!

nerubi

First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLR, 2020 VW Tiguan
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
I had a Magnaflow on my JK and it was great but very expensive for some metal parts. No drone, low burble at idle and normal accel, great sound at hard accel. I have a muffler delete on my JL - it can be a little loud under normal accel and very loud at full accel. But I don't want to pay the $600+ for a aftermarket muffler so I'll live with it.

emgeesea

First Name
Marc
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Willys
Vehicle Showcase
I am wanting it on the Willy's too. I think it will look so sweet! I have the Sting Gray Willy's on order!
Nice. That's a great color.
Fyi - lots of people are confused re: the spelling, and pronunciation, of "Willys." There is no apostrophe, and it is pronounced, "will-is," not, "will-ies." Named after John Willys. ;)

Jeep Wrangler JL Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust?? Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.05.55 PM

Magnaflow

Rock Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Magnaflow
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.magnaflow.com
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Sounds like it might be exactly what I am looking for!
Shari, if you have any other questions we can answer about our axle back systems, please feel free to shoot us a PM or call at 1-800-990-0905!

Jeep Wrangler JL Magnaflow Axle Back Exhaust?? Screen Shot 2020-06-02 at 12.05.55 PM
That looks awesome! There's something about black and yellow that gets us every time. :giggle:
Sponsored