Sponsored

r.stevens

First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR XR
Just watched the episode. And wait, wait, wait, according to the narrator the tailgate can be removed? I was not aware of this.
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
...according to the narrator the tailgate can be removed? I was not aware of this.
Sure. Just mount a 200-lb 37-inch spare tire back there without any reinforcement, and watch the tailgate come right off...

FrostySerb

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR/2017 Ram 2500 Mega-Cab LongHorn Cummins
I just watched it and having just chipped the paint on my door I have to call BS lol
The guy talking about how the powder works as a spring ... shit my my door hit the ground there was no spring lol

Sponsored

SurfMacJpMtb

First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Jp JLU Rubi, 17 Jp GC WK2 Quadra-Drive II
Not sure if everyone’s seen this yet or not. But Disney+ has a series called “Made in a Day” where they cover Jeep and it’s production line. Pretty cool to see the whole process and stats. Plus it helps keep you sane if you’re waiting on your Jeep order like me.
Thank you for sharing and pointing me to watch this. I look forward to it. a big wave!

0II392II0

First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLURH
All this talk about fuses got me a little worried. Before I left the dealer I gave a few a little push to check and they all seemed good. But with all the horror stories and my dealer being anything but great, I just decided to go out and check again.... they all looked fine, pushed a little harder then I had before and.... Click... then Click....Click, all but around 10 were not actually seated until they clicked, to my surprise not a single one of the large gray or black fuses where flush either; they were all equally level but not a single one of the large ones was actually seated all the way either, wow.... I thought I'd checked them out good enough. Thanks to those who rebought that issue up :like: .

wildallways

First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Unlimited Rubicon 392 2021 Ford Explorer ST
Meanwhile, Disney+ executives are considering a new series called “Made in one Decade:” the first episode reportedly will feature Ford Bronco...

😫
Heres a sequel for you "Made in a year, a Rubicon 392!!!"

Sponsored

21SargeJLUR

First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR Sarge Green
Funny how this became a FUSE discussion :) I hit a pot hole saturday morning and my Dash lit up like Christmas tree. I was FUMING to say the least... then check the fuses pushed them all down, used JSCAN to delete all the codes.. and boom. Guessing my dealership doesnt know to check them at the PreDelivery Inspection...

Gunfighter

First Name
P.J.
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler High Altitude
Occupation
Trying not to get warning points
Vehicle Showcase
Unrelated, but this is all I saw in your post:

Cannot load Facebook SDK. Disable any adblocker or tracking protection and try again.

I thought it was funny.
I don't know - maybe search " Early 1980s Jeep Toledo Plant Tour" in FB?

NMPirate

First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Old go-cart from 1973
Occupation
King Shit of Turd Island
It's pretty amazing how different the production lines are from the '80's to now. Looks like a lot more work went into the older models. Now we have all robots that weld and even roll the vehicle when assembly needs to be done on the underside. Back then they were doing most of it by hand. Lots of good looking Scramblers in that video!!

zrickety

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Rubicon 2DR 3.6L 6MT, VW 2.0T
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Technician
Not sure if everyone’s seen this yet or not. But Disney+ has a series called “Made in a Day” where they cover Jeep and it’s production line. Pretty cool to see the whole process and stats. Plus it helps keep you sane if you’re waiting on your Jeep order like me.
Thanks for sharing this!!
Just watched the whole thing...looks like it would be easy for them to do factory delivery as was mentioned in another thread.
My only complaint is they say the wheels are made in France and Italy...mine say Made in China.
Sponsored

Last edited: