Sponsored

The_Paper_Cut

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Jeep JL Sport 2-Door
Not sure if everyone’s seen this yet or not. But Disney+ has a series called “Made in a Day” where they cover Jeep and it’s production line. Pretty cool to see the whole process and stats. Plus it helps keep you sane if you’re waiting on your Jeep order like me.
Sponsored

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Did they video tape the person responsible for not pushing the fuses in all the way?
And the robot not spraying paint thoroughly all over the body panels...?

aldo98229

First Name
Aldo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Gladiator, 2018 Fiat 124 Spider
Occupation
Market Research
Vehicle Showcase
Meanwhile, Disney+ executives are considering a new series called “Made in one Decade:” the first episode reportedly will feature Ford Bronco...

😫

Sponsored

GeeGuid

First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GT500, Rubi
Did they video tape the person responsible for not pushing the fuses in all the way?
My salesman told me they’re shipped that way. It’s up to the receiving dealership to ensure all the fuses are seated. This was the first thing I asked!

Hogdreamer

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Cherokee, 2021 Sahara Altitude
My salesman told me they’re shipped that way. It’s up to the receiving dealership to ensure all the fuses are seated. This was the first thing I asked!
Guess that explains why all my fuses were seated just fine. I really expected to find a few fuses which were at least a little loose but couldn't find any.

GrumpyBadger

First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Ocean Blue Wrangler Unlimited Willys
I think that's going to be a spin-off episode starring the dwarf Dopey.
Yep... after seeing comments on this forum I checked mine on day 2 - and ALL of them needed a bit of a push. Not one was fully seated (as best as I could tell and understand "proper seating", which some here have said is a bit subjective). Was a little irritating that something so simple could be so questionable...

Sponsored