Prowler1964

First Name
Cleve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Has anyone found an axle sleeve kit for the m210 and 220 axles. I’ve trussed the front and rear axles on my JLUR, but I am looking to strengthen my axles a bit more without replacing them.
Sponsored

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Has anyone found an axle sleeve kit for the m210 and 220 axles. I’ve trussed the front and rear axles on my JLUR, but I am looking to strengthen my axles a bit more without replacing them.
I haven’t seen any. These are pretty stout. What truss have you installed. Any rcv shafts or chromoly rears

brett

OP
OP

Prowler1964

First Name
Cleve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
I haven’t seen any. These are pretty stout. What truss have you installed. Any rcv shafts or chromoly rears

brett
I have the Evo front axle truss with C gussets and a Rock Krawler three link truss on the rear axle.
I haven’t made the move to RCVs and CM. I have upgraded the front axle ujoints to Spicer blue HD u-joints.
The Advantec Axles are fantastic, I just want to make sure they are the strongest I can make them without spending 18k on a Ton swap, I don’t have the pockets for that.
The FAD is a weakness that worries me.
I know if I replace the axles with a FAD delete RCV that fixes a part of the issue, but the axle tube would still worry me. RCV has a monster new rear Axle that looks awesome, but 1800.00 is steep and the new front is dancing around 1600.00.
I’m thinking I need a Jeep Addict go fund me or hope RCV takes pity on us and offers up a poor man discount.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
I have the Evo front axle truss with C gussets and a Rock Krawler three link truss on the rear axle.
I haven’t made the move to RCVs and CM. I have upgraded the front axle ujoints to Spicer blue HD u-joints.
The Advantec Axles are fantastic, I just want to make sure they are the strongest I can make them without spending 18k on a Ton swap, I don’t have the pockets for that.
The FAD is a weakness that worries me.
I know if I replace the axles with a FAD delete RCV that fixes a part of the issue, but the axle tube would still worry me. RCV has a monster new rear Axle that looks awesome, but 1800.00 is steep and the new front is dancing around 1600.00.
I’m thinking I need a Jeep Addict go fund me or hope RCV takes pity on us and offers up a poor man discount.
you can toss in some ultimate 60s. They aren’t my favorite but they are strong and plug and play for the most part.

Id put money there before spending much more on what you have if a failure is a big concern.

brett
Sponsored