• ⛔️ EFFECTIVE JANUARY 11, 2023 ⛔️ 

ATTENTION SELLERS: All users who wish to sell in the marketplace are now required to abide by the following RULES. If a sales thread/post created ON OR AFTER January 11, 2023, does not comply, it is subject to DELETION without notice.

ATTENTION BUYERS: If you see a non-compliant sales thread, please REPORT the thread and take CAUTION when transacting.

Rule #1 - Post a picture of the actual item you are selling (NO stock photos).
    Rule #2 - The picture must include a REAL piece of paper with your Username and the Date written on it next to the product you are selling. NO photoshop or digitally edited photos are allowed.
    Rule #3 - NO "feeler" threads are permitted. This section is only for items that are actually available and ready to be sold currently.
    Rule #4 - The listing must include an asking price. OBO (or best offer) is allowed but it must be accompanied by an asking price.
    Rule #5 - No "threadcrapping." Classifieds threads are not meant for negative discussions. Comments on pricing are not allowed. Only people with genuine questions and interest in the item for sale should be posting in the classifieds threads.
Sponsored

Sold: Florida M186 (Dana 30) and M220 (Dana 44) take off axles (2019 JL Sport manual)

Sergio671980

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
2019 wrangler sport manual M186 front axle Dana 30...
2019 wrangler sport manual M220 rear axle Dana 44..

They have under 5k miles on them.

They both have stock 3.45 gears.

Both will have stock brakes.

Will include stock tie rod and drang link.

$1500 for pair or best reasonable offer!

PRICE DROPPED TO $1200 OBO

8-4-2020 update... $1000 OBO need them sold

Need them gone 8/15/20
Dropped to $700

Now $500 if you get from shop before I have to take them home!

Can be picked up in south Florida.
If shipping is needed I will consider if you are willing to set up all of it.

The jeep is gonna be at Karnage motorsports in miami next week amd they will be available for pick up from there.
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

Sergio671980

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Bump price dropped to 1000 OBO for both the 30 front and 44 rear..
Ready for pick up next week at karnage motorsports in miami..

OP
OP

Sergio671980

First Name
Sergio
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU
Jeep is at the shop
They are ready for pick up after wed..
If anyone wants them and will pick up from there I will sell them both for 500 so I don't have to bring them home with me
Sponsored