Sponsored

M10 Plastic Plugs from Mopar Tailgate Reenforcement

angustx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Anyone know where to get the M10 Plastic Plugs from the Mopar Tailgate Reenforcement? I have tried the parts counter but have been unable to get the part number.
Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL

Sponsored

Rico1111

First Name
Rico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon 2 door JL
no, look a like a screw with cap on it

Capture.JPG
Is there a possibility Northridge can sell separately? same pic as in Quadratec... they must have a contact from the companies producing them for the kits! worth a try..

OP
OP
angustx

angustx

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Is there a possibility Northridge can sell separately? same pic as in Quadratec... they must have a contact from the companies producing them for the kits! worth a try..
I have tried everywhere including @JeepCares and so far I have come up blank. If anyone finds them somewhere. I am still in search.

PBosch

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Rubicon XR
What are those 3 points threaded in (bolt size) and what have people connected to them? I'm thinking a flag pole.

brewski

First Name
Jack
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR-diesel
Its a nothing special plug. Typical tree plug. I don't know the size, but you can easily get what you need at Napa or other autoparts stores for a lot less than the official Jeep one. Those plugs are dime a dozen. Those plugs are for future Mopar tailgate add ons which to my knowledge jeep has not come out with them yet. Any tree plug that is for that size hole will work.

I had the Mopar tailgate reinforcement which I had to remove to install my bumper. Those plugs are nothing special. The bolts in that kit are though and are longer w/ difference size heads than the jeeps w/o the reinforced tailgate.

AZ Hella

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
What are those 3 points threaded in (bolt size) and what have people connected to them? I'm thinking a flag pole.
I have asked this question a couple of times. Can‘t get an answer. I would love to know the bolt size.
Sponsored