Sponsored

Loving my ROAM frame-mounted side steps/rock sliders

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Me too. Delivery Saturday, unfortunately next free day for this type of work is October 13th.
so your tracking number shows that the rails were picked up by ups and you have a scheduled delivery date?

my tracking still shows that a label was created.
Sponsored

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
so your tracking number shows that the rails were picked up by ups and you have a scheduled delivery date?

my tracking still shows that a label was created.
Yes. It took a couple days to move status. Got the email Monday, by Wednesday it was picked up, and UPS says delivery Saturday.

Also got an email from Anthony "pre-blaming" UPS for any package damage which concerns me a little bit:

If the box arrives damaged please take pictures before opening and let the driver know about any damage to the box. UPS has not been taking care of our items and we will have to make a claim if there is any damage to the steps or if there’s missing brackets or hardware. We double check for damage and then wrap the steps but if you do find major damage please inform us before installing. Take pictures of the box before opening. Thank you!

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Yes. It took a couple days to move status. Got the email Monday, by Wednesday it was picked up, and UPS says delivery Saturday.

Also got an email from Anthony "pre-blaming" UPS for any package damage which concerns me a little bit:

If the box arrives damaged please take pictures before opening and let the driver know about any damage to the box. UPS has not been taking care of our items and we will have to make a claim if there is any damage to the steps or if there’s missing brackets or hardware. We double check for damage and then wrap the steps but if you do find major damage please inform us before installing. Take pictures of the box before opening. Thank you!
ahhh thanks for the info, that makes sense. Hope mine don't sit till Wednesday though lol

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR

Please post pics of them when you get them today(even if you are not installing them right away)

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
Please post pics of them when you get them today(even if you are not installing them right away)
They came today. Box was in perfect condition. Every bracket is wrapped in plastic and a few layers of foam and labeled for position from front to back. Every inch of the boxes had extra padding or cardboard pieces. Nothing moving, and everything is in perfect condition (okay I didn't unwrap 1 rail yet). No one mentioned how heavy everything is... wow, these things are stout. I am not a small guy, and the two boxes got dragged into the garage. I won't be installing them for a couple weeks, but do plan to paint the "logo plate" and install the lights. I went with Oznium 1w LED Bolt Flush mounted lights (Blue). They are 11mm, so I will need to drill out the holes just a little bit to fit them. For the "logo plate" trying to determine between Rubicon Red or Ocean Blue body color. The picture below is blue painters tape to get an idea. The plates even have an extra hanger hole on them for ease of "Spray out". I am extremely happy with the build quality of the individual brackets. The bolt bag has the nutserts, but the more improved bolt brackets were in the box too (which I plan to use). Tonight all I had was time to inspect everything. I got the "bed lined" rails, super nice finish on them. Here are some pictures.

IMG_0157.jpg
IMG_0159.jpg
IMG_0161.jpg
IMG_0164.jpg
IMG_0165.jpg
IMG_0168.jpg

Sponsored

jimmyzwheelz

First Name
Jimmy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Rubicon 2DR
You will love them! Yes they are stout. Looks like you ordered with the bedliner finish?

MacombRoger

First Name
Roger
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR Ocean Blue
Occupation
Solution Architect
You will love them! Yes they are stout. Looks like you ordered with the bedliner finish?
Actually I didn't... but Anthony offered them to me as being ready to ship, so I jumped on them. I really like the finish.

Yesterday I wired up the lights in 1 rail. I put the wire in flex loom when it has to transverse the rail so yo don't see any red wires ever. The wires terminate at the front of the rail. from there I will add water proof plugs when I get to that step.

59149016555__4E95AAFE-11B9-4C37-BC3D-5B49205F8740.JPG
59149095628__ABD19A17-16AF-45E4-8454-64B3F8B36EEB.JPG
IMG_0169.jpg

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Get this. Supposedly they’re sending me out their new mk3 rails upgrade free on charge. It’s supposed to arrive next week.
did you receive a tracking number yet?

received tracking number as well.
have you received them yet? Has your tracking number gone past "Shipment Ready for UPS"? I got a tracking number last Thursday and it still says that.

Sponsored

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
did you receive a tracking number yet?

have you received them yet? Has your tracking number gone past "Shipment Ready for UPS"? I got a tracking number last Thursday and it still says that.
same, got tracking number but it hasnt moved. he said it should ship by the end of this week.

omg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
same here as well. needle hasnt moved yet.....

really hoping to get them before this weekend. between visiting friends, work and travelling across the globe to other country. wont have time to install it till another month :headbang:

Tpham

First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 jeep wrangler sport s
Getting the tracking number last Thursday was just a big tease.
i personally had 2 tracking numbers for my rails cause mines were upgraded to mk3 rails. brackets were marked shipped a couple hours ago.

quietpeen

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
same here as well. needle hasnt moved yet.....

really hoping to get them before this weekend. between visiting friends, work and travelling across the globe to other country. wont have time to install it till another month :headbang:
Check your tracking today. Mine have finally been shipped. Ups says delivery of Monday and I’m in PA, so I don’t think you will have them by this weekend if they did ship
i personally had 2 tracking numbers for my rails cause mines were upgraded to mk3 rails. brackets were marked shipped a couple hours ago.
I have two tracking numbers also. I am also getting the upgraded MK3’s. Now here is to hoping they show up undamaged.
Sponsored