kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Yes and no lights. We are getting the regular sliders at the end of the month and ordered the west coast when they are released. Really like the look of them

Brett
Hey Brett I just heard from Anthony the west coast won't be shipping for a long time. Now do I wait or find a look alike step.
Sponsored

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
Got a response from Anthony, he said the "mid Feb" ship date was pushed right. 6-10 Mar is now the prospective ship date. :swear::swear::swear::swear::swear::(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(:(
Did he say what problems they are having? Would help folks to understand and be patient.

kobejo34

First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
He is responding to emails right now if you want to ask him just got two replies with explanations on my questions about details in the product.

Fastmover

First Name
Bob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 2.0L Billet JLR: Ordered 1/9. Delivered 2/13. Picked up 3/5.
Occupation
Retired
Vehicle Showcase
He is responding to emails right now if you want to ask him just got two replies with explanations on my questions about details in the product.
I'm not a customer (yet) so won't bug him with that. I thought perhaps someone who has ordered has been told something.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
This is kind of like watching a bond mature...... some day I will see the return on my initial investment. hehehe

Although I really dig the West Coast steps, I am not going to put myself into another long wait situation.

Sponsored

Twistbeard

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara "Nebula"
I've received a response from Anthony today that stated "we’re trying our best and we thank you all for being patient. We are having our next big order shipping very soon. About 11-13 business days soon. So mostly everyone will have there steps shipping the second week of March. Some possibly sooner."

I'm content waiting for a solid product that also looks amazing. Lots of JL owners are flooding the market trying to get their aftermarket upgrades. So kudos to @ROAM for a great product and Anthony's great customer service.

Rumblefish

First Name
Martin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Granite JLUR; 2015 BMW R1200GS
I've received a response from Anthony today that stated "we’re trying our best and we thank you all for being patient. We are having our next big order shipping very soon. About 11-13 business days soon. So mostly everyone will have there steps shipping the second week of March. Some possibly sooner."

I'm content waiting for a solid product that also looks amazing. Lots of JL owners are flooding the market trying to get their aftermarket upgrades. So kudos to @ROAM for a great product and Anthony's great customer service.
I agree, just trying to lighten the mood a tiny bit through sarcasm. I also believe in waiting on a quality product, that checks the form and function boxes. However, a tiny bit of communication would go a long way. Particularly where it has some reach for customers are hanging out talking and showing off their Jeeps. I did get kind of sad the other day when I saw one locally that had the body mount steps on it, and there I was parked a couple spots away rocking the stock Rubicon sliders.:CWL:

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Hey Brett I just heard from Anthony the west coast won't be shipping for a long time. Now do I wait or find a look alike step.
I haven’t asked him about the westcoast sliders in a few weeks. I’m figure they will be out around the mid to late april if I was a guessing man. I don’t want to tell you how to spend your money but I bet if you get the current style you could sell them for the west coast style when they come out and be close to whole. I’ve been impressed with the look and style of roam, the delivery dates get frustrating but I still think they are worth it

Brett

TexasJeeper

First Name
Jeremy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2024 Rubi 392 on order
Welp, another week down. I hate emailing him cuz I know he is busy, usually only email him about once a month. But coming up on the 3 month mark and it's got me a little antsy.

SeanS

First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR
Yep, I’m past 14 weeks now and still waiting. Emailed him and got the same response of mid-March.

Sponsored

Andy2434

First Name
Andy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Billet JLUR, ‘20 Mustang GT/Prem/6MT/PP1
Occupation
Retired/Leisure
Welp, another week down. I hate emailing him cuz I know he is busy, usually only email him about once a month. But coming up on the 3 month mark and it's got me a little antsy.
The waiting gets easier, as time passes. I’m coming up on 4 months.

jdhunt0

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Wrangler Unlimited
I told him I wanted to order a set and was told March 15 as well.

I don't mind a small wait, but if I knew up front it was going to be 4 months I will order something else.

rustyshakelford

Banned
Banned
Banned
First Name
Brett
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR-8 speed 2020 F-350
Ours won’t be in till early to mid March. Hoping the bumper comes with it

Brett

billlumberg

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
a Jeep
Emailed Anthony yesterday, hoping to hear back from him this week. Ordered on 12/12. Got an update on 1/28 that my steps should be sent in the next 2-3 weeks, but nothing yet. I do like supporting a guy trying to make it on his own, so I will continue to wait. Just hope I am surprised when i get home tonight. :) Of course, then I have to wait a week to install them as they will be getting Line X.

macycat

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Do those of you with a body lift or are going to get a body lift worry that the frame-mounted sliders will be too low?
Sponsored