Sponsored

Loving my ROAM frame-mounted side steps/rock sliders

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (Gladys) - 89' Civic SI
Picked up my @ROAM sliders today! WooHoo - I will be wrenching this weekend! Really like the bed liner coating :)

Many thanks Anthony!!

PTO0X.jpg

PTNft.jpg
Can you order the bed Liner finish regularly or was that like a one time special?
Sponsored

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
I believe that you can order it any time. Ping Anthony ([email protected]) @ROAM and he can give you the details.

CarbonSteel

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Wildtrak
Vehicle Showcase
Crazy hot outside today, but I ground through that and installed my new ROAM sliders. VERY HAPPY with the installation--the flag nuts are sublime and the sturdiness of these things is unmatched. I plan to wire the lights up as well, but will do that some days from now.

Anthony @ROAM - thanks again!

PWRaf.jpg

PWT4s.jpg

PWIGn.jpg

View attachment 221677

View attachment 221678

View attachment 221679

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
So I'm looking to buy a set of their frame mount rails and I've been trying to see if there are any labor day discounts? I noticed on their facebook page there is a 10% off sale on their body mounted set but nothing on the frame mount. Anyone know otherwise?

Sponsored

steffen707

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Gladiator Sport S (Gladys) - 89' Civic SI

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
To anyone who has recently ordered the frame mounted version. They are currently on back order and i was wondering what the turn around time is for those who have gotten theirs?

Demonic

First Name
Austin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4xe
To anyone who has recently ordered the frame mounted version. They are currently on back order and i was wondering what the turn around time is for those who have gotten theirs?
I ordered a little over 2 weeks ago, and Anthony said about a 5 week wait at the time. I emailed again on Friday just to see if that timing was still accurate but haven't heard back.

Tritonman

First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon JLU
Occupation
ITS Duty Manager
I ordered a little over 2 weeks ago, and Anthony said about a 5 week wait at the time. I emailed again on Friday just to see if that timing was still accurate but haven't heard back.
Perfect timing. I just got an email from Anthony and was told 4-5 weeks.

Sponsored

m3lover1

First Name
Ricky
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Sting Gray JLUR, 2007 Yamaha R6
How is everyone's gaping for the frame mounted version? Just installed mine (JLUR), driver side is perfect with about a 1/2" gap between body and rail, but the passenger side I could only get 1/8" between body and rail. It also sits higher. I've worked on it for a long time so I stopped, but eventually I'll be loosening up everything on passenger side again and realign again, but I've tried like 3 - 4 times already.

ThirtyOne

Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.jeepdoodles.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU Rubicon, 2017 Chevy Tahoe
Build Thread
Link
How is everyone's gaping for the frame mounted version? Just installed mine (JLUR), driver side is perfect with about a 1/2" gap between body and rail, but the passenger side I could only get 1/8" between body and rail. It also sits higher. I've worked on it for a long time so I stopped, but eventually I'll be loosening up everything on passenger side again and realign again, but I've tried like 3 - 4 times already.
I had similar problems and did what you suggest and eventually got it right.
Sponsored