Sponsored

Love the look of this new Rugged Ridge Venator bumper

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
I think it looks good in a plastic fender sort of way. I still like the factory Mopar steel better. Waiting on the AEV bumper.
Sponsored

Stormin’ Moorman

First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 JLUR, 20 JLUR, 21 JL, 21 GCL, 89 YJ, 04 LJ
Occupation
Forester
Vehicle Showcase
I think I read that it’s stamped steel. So no.

Hayseed_JLUR

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, 2015 JKU
:like: It's a "JEEP THING". Glad you are into it. For me it's a :no:, I'm not a fan. 14 piece's for one bumper? Too many bolts and overlapping joins where rust will forum. I much prefer one piece of welded aluminum. Bumpers shouldn't be a collage of pieces IMO. Aluminum saves weight and rust.
Good point. Do not mind the multiple pieces so much but the aluminum would be nice. Anyone making a good aluminum bumper?

Dagwood

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep JL, 1999 Jeep xj, 2008 Scion XB, 2015 Scion XB, 1966 Ford F100, 1969 Oldsmobile

Sponsored

Roadglide

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Thank you! Being new to the the build part of Jeeps I was getting frustrated with what I thought was the dregs of the slag bowl plopped onto a slab to be modeled somewhat, thrown on the front of a Jeep and thought it looked good.
I'm looking for a bad ass looking stubby or mid bumper that doesn't have a winch hole in the bumper. I do not need a winch any longer and it seems every bumper has the Big Hole in the middle to mount a winch. Any suggestions out there? I don't care what it costs.
This looks great!

Strommen95

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 GMC Canyon
I like this bumper a lot. Just not sure what I would do with my front license plate if I bought it. Don't like leaving it on the dashboard.

Sponsored

digitalbliss

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLUR, 1979 CJ7
That looks awesome- you feel good with the quality?
Yeah, quality seems good. The only real issue I had was on one of the plates for the tow hook, the welds were not ground down flush and I wasn't able to install it until I ground them down and repainted.
Looks fresh! Which part was a pain to install?
It comes in multiple sections with a bunch of bolts, washers and nuts. To reuse your OEM lighting, you have to disassemble your existing bumper to take out the wiring harness. None of it is hard, just time consuming. Oh and the box didn't have any instructions in it.
Sponsored