Jon
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2023 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon
Holy hell,
was just doing some random browsing and saw this new bumper up at Rugged Ridge's site. - called "Venator"
Pretty damn sweet. Very factory looking, seems like quite a bit of thought went in to design a low profile bumper that works with the styling of the JLs. Would have believed it if this was the stock Mopar steel bumper out of factory. Probably not designed to bash rocks but then again not many do.

I'm picky about my bumpers and don't want a piece of rolled steel log up in front. Best part is that it includes the winch plate and skid plate and comes out cheaper than the mopar steel bumper.

11549.42_lifestyle10.jpg

11549.42_lifestyle11.jpg

11549.42_lifestyle03.jpg

11549.42.jpg
Wow. thats a gorgeous looking bumper.
Sponsored

gjeepguy

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1993 YJ, 1997 TJ, 2007 JKUL, 2023 JLURXR (order)
The Stubby version should be coming out in early November is what I've been told.
it’s out now. Looks like you can buy just the new “wings”

26544F72-02EF-434A-AF60-05F21A916ED4.jpeg

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2024 4xe Rubicon (Earl Gray)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
No regrets. I still turn back and appreciate how well-designed this bumper is...

Jeep Wrangler JL Love the look of this new Rugged Ridge Venator bumper 20230129_120012

Idlethunder

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Rubicon
No regrets. I still turn back and appreciate how well-designed this bumper is...

Jeep Wrangler JL Love the look of this new Rugged Ridge Venator bumper 20230129_120012
I am thinking about one of these for our Rubi but I've never seen one in person and am curious how strong they are. The reason I ask is because my wife has hit a deer and three coyotes in the last few years. In front of the grill looks stout but the wings not so much. I've always stayed with full width steel bumpers for this reason. Before we get to the highway, we drive about 25mph and this is where she keeps hitting them. I wouldn't expect a bumper to stand up to a hit at highway speed. What is your take on the wings? Are they feel solid?

LatteSipper

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 JLU Sahara 6MT, '23 Highlander
Does anyone know the weight of this bumper? A quick search of this thread didn't yield an answer. Thanks!

Sponsored

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
On my second Wrangler.. The whole front bumper, winch and other accessories carry on in the new one..

Jeep Wrangler JL Love the look of this new Rugged Ridge Venator bumper 1000005765

Jeep Wrangler JL Love the look of this new Rugged Ridge Venator bumper 1000005879

jmm45

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Jeep TJ, 2013 RAM 1500
On my second Wrangler.. The whole front bumper, winch and other accessories carry on in the new one..

Jeep Wrangler JL Love the look of this new Rugged Ridge Venator bumper 1000005879

That’s a great looking setup and bumper plays well with the new grill design. I’ve been waiting on some pics of the 24 JL and this bumper combo and this is it. Thanks!

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
That’s a great looking setup and bumper plays well with the new grill design. I’ve been waiting on some pics of the 24 JL and this bumper combo and this is it. Thanks!
I painted the bottom skid plate black. The grey tone worked well on my 2020 Sting Gray JLU, but looked odd on the Earl Gray esp with the new grill design being almost black throughout in the center.

AC77

First Name
AC Abegian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Wrangler diesel Sahara Altitude , 94 MKIV
Occupation
Autobody , singer-songwriter
Holy hell,
was just doing some random browsing and saw this new bumper up at Rugged Ridge's site. - called "Venator"
Pretty damn sweet. Very factory looking, seems like quite a bit of thought went in to design a low profile bumper that works with the styling of the JLs. Would have believed it if this was the stock Mopar steel bumper out of factory. Probably not designed to bash rocks but then again not many do.

I'm picky about my bumpers and don't want a piece of rolled steel log up in front. Best part is that it includes the winch plate and skid plate and comes out cheaper than the mopar steel bumper.

That is one of the nicest aftermarket bumpers produced! , resembles the factory bumpers (steel) , the end caps and texture , at least from the photos !

pmarold21

First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Jeep Wrangler 4xe Rubicon (Gobi)
I painted the bottom skid plate black. The grey tone worked well on my 2020 Sting Gray JLU, but looked odd on the Earl Gray esp with the new grill design being almost black throughout in the center.
What paint did you use and how is it holding up? I want to do the same thing On my Gobi 4xe.

GrayWolf.Overland

First Name
Subash
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Build Thread
Link
Vehicle Showcase
What paint did you use and how is it holding up? I want to do the same thing On my Gobi 4xe.
its held up for 8 months ish.. there is 2 layers in mine, the bottom layer is spray bed liner from rustoleum and I did another top layer of satin black plastidip.

the reason why I did plastidip as top layer is because its easy to touch up when scuffed up and will match with the remaining surface without much effort. Has held up decently good.
Sponsored