Love my new Willys Unlimited

longfiredragon

First Name
Darryl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUW Sport 2.0 L Turbo
Love my new Wrangler, it is so versatile and fun and just does everything very well. Took the freedom tops off yesterday for the first time. It was still a little cool yesterday morning and had to make a run to the hardware store about 15 miles away. I loved having the tops off, the windshield pushes most of the air up and over so you are not getting directly blasted, but you still have that open air experience. Got to the hardware store and put them back on before going inside, the hole operation off or on takes under a Min. Really cool. Looking forward to winter here in FL. and having them off more often, along with the doors and the rear section of the top.

Left the hardware store and had to go grocery shopping. Got the wife at work making extra money. LOL. Picked up the groceries, threw them in the back and cruised home with the A/C on. All of this and can go all kinds of places off road as well. Went to dinner for the mother-in-laws 85 birthday Saturday night. There is a new on ramp in that area, missed it. The wife and kids are like, just do the jeep thing and cross over the median right here and turn around, otherwise it's several miles before you can turn around. I didn't hesitate, zip, right up and over, flipped her right around. Whoooooooooooooooooo Hooooooooooooooooooo more adventures to come.
Sponsored