Love my 4xe, needs a sport mode

LJ_3M121318

First Name
LJ
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4xe Rubicon
You can sort of force this mode by bumping the gear shifter to manual mode and shift manually. The gas engine stays on but you have to deal with the tedium of manually shifting. The minute you put it back in "D" the engine will shut down asap.
Yeah another person posted a thread about driving in M8 mode where both ICE and electric are running and he noticed some efficiency gains. I too noticed it but from a power perspective it felt similar to regular driving.

Would be interested to drive in this fuel and refresh mode you are talking about. Do you know how to force that? Or it was just random?

sconrad24

Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Willys JKU, 2021 4XE
Yeah another person posted a thread about driving in M8 mode where both ICE and electric are running and he noticed some efficiency gains. I too noticed it but from a power perspective it felt similar to regular driving.

Would be interested to drive in this fuel and refresh mode you are talking about. Do you know how to force that? Or it was just random?
Fuel and Oil refresh mode runs the ICE once the gas and oil nears the computer time limit. It does this to force you to use gas and get an oil change.

Advertisement

Smart Stop Start

Advertisement