Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 2.0 Turbo
Occupation
Nurse
Jeep Wrangler JL Loud Ticking Sound At Idle - FIXED {filename}

my Jeep has the same knock and is currently being replaced. They are replacing the entire engine. Also, the service rear axel light came on and replacing the actuator and the soft top due to wear and tear after only 12k miles.
Sponsored

OP
OP

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Yea, your's sound a lot different then mine. At least you get a new engine, who the hell knows what kind of wear was done on mine.....

Sucks you are having so many major problems.

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Jeep Wrangler JL Loud Ticking Sound At Idle - FIXED {filename}

my Jeep has the same knock and is currently being replaced. They are replacing the entire engine. Also, the service rear axel light came on and replacing the actuator and the soft top due to wear and tear after only 12k miles.
Hi Cody,
We're sorry to hear about your experience. Please keep us updated on your dealer visit. If additional assistance is needed, feel free to send our team a PM.
Alex
JeepCares

Arterius2

First Name
Jerry
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 JLU Sahara 2.0L
Looks like they put 6 quarts of oil in your engine that only takes 5!
JLs selling for the third year and they still couldnā€™t get the oil change correctly.

I honestly think if I brought it to a monkey with electric zapper they would have been better trained at this point.

OP
OP

HeavyUser

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
JLs selling for the third year and they still couldnā€™t get the oil change correctly.

I honestly think if I brought it to a monkey with electric zapper they would have been better trained at this point.
I didn't even bother to tell them.... I installed an Easy Drain Oil Valve 6 weeks ago, pulled a quart out as soon as I got home...
Sponsored