Lost SiriusXM radio….. Help, Thank you.

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
Hello and thank you for your help. It might be a coincidence, not sure. Was adjusting the already programmed tazer on our 2022 three month old Jeep and it appears all of a sudden we lost Sirus XM radio. According to our paperwork we have a one-year trial subscription. Not sure if it was a coincidence or something I did on my tazer programming any advice or direction you can give me? Thank you………. I did disconnect the negative cable to the battery for about 10 minutes and the pretty much did nothing…….. The Sirius XM symbol on the left of the radio screen is no longer there.

Jeep Wrangler JL Lost SiriusXM radio….. Help, Thank you. image
Sponsored

Last edited:
OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
P.S. when you hit the source select button on the left it just goes beep-beep and nothing else.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Just a head-up. I am much happier without XM. Their songs are repetitive, on trips. When my subscription ran out, my daughter showed me how to do Spotify, and another app. No more Howard Stern. Life is so much better in the Jeep now.

jludave

First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Wrangler Unlimited Sport Altitude
Occupation
IT Manager
Vehicle Showcase
Clubs

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
Hit the Bluetooth icon (under AM) and then you should be able to choose SiriusXM.

Source select is for when you are in Bluetooth mode and want to choose which connected Bluetooth source to use.

And, just in case you need it, here's a link to the owner's manual:

https://cdn.dealereprocess.org/cdn/servicemanuals/jeep/2022-wrangler.pdf
And it is a negative……. That switches to the music on my phone. Just tried it about six times and it does the same thing, The radio will not show SiriusXM any longer. But thank you very much for trying. Now for the owners manual….

Sponsored

Rhinebeck01

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'18 JL Rubi, '22 Prevost M H3-45,'01 Harley FatBoy
I disconnected the negative on the battery for approximately 10 minutes. Nothing changed.
@KHR Racing

I'm seen this type of behavior a few times before..

Try this ...
Jeep Wrangler JL Lost SiriusXM radio….. Help, Thank you. F97 fuse marked

With engine running pull Fuse 97 in the PDC ... now wait say 10 seconds and plug fuse back in. Now wait about a minute or so and turn Jeep off. Restart Jeep now and give it a couple of minutes. Look for one of your presets for an XM channel and push/select it.

If that does not do the deed, all will undoubtedly go back to normal after a few on and off cycles.

Deleted member 72291

Just a head-up. I am much happier without XM. Their songs are repetitive, on trips. When my subscription ran out, my daughter showed me how to do Spotify, and another app. No more Howard Stern. Life is so much better in the Jeep now.
Howard Stern and MLB are my two reasons for keeping XM. To each their own, but I negotiate with them at renewal and never pay more than $60 for a year.

Sponsored

OP
OP

KHR Racing

First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Rubicon Wrangler
@KHR Racing

I'm seen this type of behavior a few times before..

Try this ...
F97 fuse marked.jpg

With engine running pull Fuse 97 in the PDC ... now wait say 10 seconds and plug fuse back in. Now wait about a minute or so and turn Jeep off. Restart Jeep now and give it a couple of minutes. Look for one of your presets for an XM channel and push/select it.

If that does not do the deed, all will undoubtedly go back to normal after a few on and off cycles.
When we went out to dinner I noticed the back up camera was not working also. I did what you suggested a few times actually and nothing changed so we will wait a few days and let it cycle and see what happens. Also there are no presets for SiriusXM showing on the radio since this happened. Also checked all my Tazer settings for the back up camera and everything looks correct. No warnings on the dash stating backup camera not functioning . Keeping fingers crossed for a few days, thank you again………………….

Last edited:

There’sOnlyOne

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR
Try this…Goto Apps icon , it’s on my bottom horizontal bar of screen, and then Media icon on radio screen. You should be able to select SXM after selecting Media. Then your left vertical side bar should show you SXM along with FM AM and such. And show left of your clock. At least that’s what mine will do. Mine will loose the SXM selection when I plug in an iPhone and do Apple Play. Worth a try. 8.4 radio. On your pic left of your clock “Bluetooth symbol The Promise”, that usually says the SXM channel on my screen. So when I’m in another screen other than SXM I can touch that bar left of clock and it will go back to SXM screen. But for some reason when I plug in my iPhone and Apple Play that selection next to clock will not go back to SXM channel showing unless I do the above I first talked about.

DaltonGang

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler JLU Sport S, Rubicon Suspension, Tires, and Rims. Firecracker Red
Howard Stern and MLB are my two reasons for keeping XM. To each their own, but I negotiate with them at renewal and never pay more than $60 for a year.
Yeh, they keep offering me the $30 for 6 months thing too. I keep telling them "no".