lost OffRoad Pages gained MarketPlace

Jasper519

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Finally decided to do the reset. Got tired of waiting for the OTA to come through. Got ORP back on the first ignition on cycle. Got marketplace back 20 miles after that... but didn’t lose ORP . I know the gauges I wanted to see were in the cluster, but I like seeing them all at once.

Blackjeepjlu

First Name
Randy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
I did the reset procedure this morning and got my ORP back. Let’s see if it lasts. I’m from Canada btw.

FYI, I didn’t have the Jeep running nor did I press the buttons on the steering wheel. All I did was clear personal data and reset app drawer. Then after a few minutes, ORP magically reappeared, along with a bunch of other apps I was missing.
I just followed these instructions and it worked for me.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I never actually got a phone call back from Jeep but received the below steps to follow. I didn’t quite know what they meant by reset in the fourth step but did some research and found the below instructions on another thread. This did end up working for me and I now have Offroad pages back and it has yet to disappear. Note, my Offroad pages came back in the first time I turned it back on after performing the steps. I hope this helps others!

Go to Settings
Go to Resets
Go to Clear Personal Data and Perform Reset

Steps to perform reset:
1. While the vehicle is on and running on the steering wheel, hold down the voice command and green phone buttons for 30 seconds
2. Let go of the buttons and turn the vehicle off
3. Once the uConnect display is completely off (black screen) open the driver door

After completing reset allow for a 30 minute sleep cycle by powering the vehicle off and allowing it to sit

After 3 to 5 ignition cycles they should return
Thank you , worked great !
This is what’s so awesome about being part of this forum. Helping each other.

P.S : This would be the perfect issue for @Jeep cares to shine. something simple to pass along to us. But No ,they take your info and give corporate lip service. This was a good real world test played out. They failed.

Sponsored

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
Seems strange that they wouldn’t share this information when we all started having the issue months ago.

Glad it worked!

Thank you , worked great !
This is what’s so awesome about being part of this forum. Helping each other.

P.S : This would be the perfect issue for @Jeep cares to shine. something simple to pass along to us. But No ,they take your info and give corporate lip service. This was a good real world test played out. They failed.

Stalefish

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Rubicon JLU
this worked for me as well - though all I did was go into Settings, Reset, Clear Personal Data, and boom, there it was. I didn't do the steering wheel button thing or start/stop stuff.

leozip

First Name
Leo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon 4xe
Same happened to me, just did that procedure and OFP is back on. nice
Sponsored