Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLU Rubicon
Occupation
Railroader
Vehicle Showcase
Wow what the actual F. Well at least Iā€™m not the only one. I noticed the update a while ago with the new ā€œhomeā€ screen with my iPhone plugged in. Didnā€™t really dig in or look around for other changes. I have a work truck so I donā€™t drive much during the week. Just a few minutes ago the screen flipped from full-screen to multi-view, so I investigated to see if maybe I had a notification pop up when I noticed my ORP were missing from the dock. Donā€™t know if it just happened or if I just didnā€™t catch it earlier. Pisses me off tho. My Jeep had them since day one. 2019 Rubicon. Didnā€™t get the run around on them like the 2018 buyers. Will be watching for a fix, hopefully other than ā€œbring it to the dealershipā€. If they can screw itā€™s over the air, they can fix it over the air.

SoCalWrangler

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JLUR 2019
Occupation
Engineer/ Real Estate Agent
Vehicle Showcase
How ? , did they just show up or dealer ?
I had reached out to Jeep cares and they had told me that their developers are working on sending an over the air patch for everyone. It was claimed to have been fixed last week. It has been working on mine for a few days now.

GrandMasterB

First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU 4dr. 2.0T
Occupation
Truk Driver
Still not fixed here! Been a few weeks missing. Hope it pops up soon!

Sponsored

Terminex

First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLUR 4XE
Occupation
Fixing stupid....
I lost mine as well. I took it to the dealer, and it took them 6 hours to download all of the updates. Funny part, is that once it was done, I just wanted to go home. It wasn't until I was almost home that I checked, and the Off Road Pages were still not there.

The next day I drove over to the dealer to drop it off, and when I checked the Off Road Pages now appeared.

In doing some research it seems that it takes quite a while after the updates are downloaded to the jeep before they are done reinstalling all the apps. (does this in the background, even with the jeep off)

Soo, if your off road pages disappear for several weeks as mine did, you probably do need to go to the dealer to get it updated. just don't be surprised if they do not show up immediately after the updates are applied. give it a day.

Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
I am still without my ORP. I don't have the time during the day to take my jeep to the dealer. In my opinion... they uninstalled ORP remotely. Jeep should be responsible to fix it remotely. However, i am going on week 3 without my ORP's.

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR 2.0L Turbo
My ORPs magically came back (over the air) on the way to work this morning. I'm scheduled to bring the Jeep into the dealer next Wed, so I'll give it the weekend to see if the ORPs stay put and cancel the appt.

Deleted member 29342

Itā€™s a love hate relationship now that I got back to ORP. It works when it wants to work.

Sponsored

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
Got my ORP app back. Thanks Jeep
I had reached out to Jeep cares and they had told me that their developers are working on sending an over the air patch for everyone. It was claimed to have been fixed last week. It has been working on mine for a few days now.
Still not fixed here! Been a few weeks missing. Hope it pops up soon!
mine hasn't came back either...
I am still without my ORP. I don't have the time during the day to take my jeep to the dealer. In my opinion... they uninstalled ORP remotely. Jeep should be responsible to fix it remotely. However, i am going on week 3 without my ORP's.
Mine came back about 3 days ago..thanks @JeepCares
My ORPs magically came back (over the air) on the way to work this morning. I'm scheduled to bring the Jeep into the dealer next Wed, so I'll give it the weekend to see if the ORPs stay put and cancel the appt.
Hi everyone,

I want to start off by saying, I am happy that some people are starting to see their Off Road Pages coming back. If you're still not seeing your Off Road Pages by the end of the week I would be happy to open a case for you. If you'd like, please send us your VIN, email, phone number, and mileage to get started.

Thank you everyone for being so patient. We are working closely with our engineering team to continue to get this fully resolved.

Alison
JeepCares

UNC Rubicon

First Name
Bret
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Billet Silver JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Hi everyone,

I want to start off by saying, I am happy that some people are starting to see their Off Road Pages coming back. If you're still not seeing your Off Road Pages by the end of the week I would be happy to open a case for you. If you'd like, please send us your VIN, email, phone number, and mileage to get started.

Thank you everyone for being so patient. We are working closely with our engineering team to continue to get this fully resolved.

Alison
JeepCares
For those of us that already have a case open for ORP disappearing initially, are we supposed message you again and have you open another case?

JeepCares

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL
For those of us that already have a case open for ORP disappearing initially, are we supposed message you again and have you open another case?
Yes, please. If I have already opened a case for you please send me a message and I will escalate it to the proper person.

Bret- I've updated your case to show you did not receive the update bringing back Off Road Pages. I've also reached out to your case manager for you. You should be hearing from her shortly.

Alison
JeepCares

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
@JeepCares if you open a case, are you able to solve this over the air if we are still missing ORP or is the fix to go to the dealer? I have been missing mine for several weeks now. Thanks

Shots

First Name
Winchell
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Rubicon
... My Jeep had them since day one. 2019 Rubicon. Didnā€™t get the run around on them like the 2018 buyers. ....
The '18 buyers got "the run around" because ORP wasn't initially a feature that was on the radio. It was accessible via the gauge cluster only (like mine still is). The updates were sent out OTA and a lot of people got them but not everyone. I can only assume build date had something to do with it. Anyway, 2019's didn't have the issue because it was factory installed rather than sent out post production like the early 2018 builds.

It can be fixed over the air. Many people have already had it fixed that way, while others have gone in to the dealership. I think the OTA may be slower since you get it when it's eventually set rather than having a scheduled appointment at a dealership.
Sponsored