lost OffRoad Pages gained MarketPlace

_olllllllo_

First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Hellayella JLU Rubicon 6-speed
My ORP is still missing on my 2019 JLUR with 8.4”. I tried resetting the app tray and tried resetting all settings and still nothing. Uconnect website says my software is up to date. It’s driving me nuts...
I communicated with JeepCares as well and they opened a case. No ORP as of yet 6 days later. I don’t know what the aspects of the OTA requires. I keep checking each day.
Sponsored

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
My ORP have still not returned as of today as well.

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I bet they're being restored in order of either build date or maybe Uconnect registration date.

Last edited:

DaK

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLUR 392 XR
Had to take my Jeep in for something else so had them update the pages and get the ORP back. 5-6 hr ordeal. Of course now the XM has to rebuild to get all the icons back. PITA. Market Place huh? What a waste of time, money and effort. Who needs this when you have smart phones with apps???? Not even bothering with this new feature. Had OnStar in a vehicle for about two yrs, used it once, and it was a PITA, something I could have done by calling the service I needed directly. No reason to go through a third party. Wanna pizza, speed dial Domino's order, done. Why bother paging through your Jeeps apps page? Jeep should have spent the money on fixing the windshield noise.

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I bet their being restored in order of either build date or maybe Uconnect registration date.
FYI I have been dealing with jeep cares /uconnect re the gps ---lat--- long-- elev for quite some time. I have my orp but no lat/long or gps loc. Also got the market ap which i will never us. I was told by the guy handling my case that the engineers he is dealing with say they haven't heard of the complaint before. Give me a break!!! That no one has complained about it yet, I have read many complaints here on the forum. You talk about crap. They are just covered in it.

Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

FYI I have been dealing with jeep cares /uconnect re the gps ---lat--- long-- elev for quite some time. I have my orp but no lat/long or gps loc. Also got the market ap which i will never us. I was told by the guy handling my case that the engineers he is dealing with say they haven't heard of the complaint before. Give me a break!!! That no one has complained about it yet, I have read many complaints here on the forum. You talk about crap. They are just covered in it.
I have the same issue. I got back my ORP back but the altitude and GPS isn’t working.

EB8BE5CD-81BA-430A-B281-8C6358D52A26.jpeg

wolf

First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
On my third Rubicon(2dr's 2020, 2015 jetta diesel/2013 mb
Occupation
retired
I have the same issue. I got back my ORP back but the altitude and GPS isn’t working.
file a report/complaint with jeep cares.

EB8BE5CD-81BA-430A-B281-8C6358D52A26.jpeg

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR 2.0L Turbo
Yesterday I noticed my Offroad Pages have disappeared and icon has been replaced by a (non functional) Marketplace - not exactly sure at what point they went missing. I called uconnect and they said that I "qualify for an update and should call my local service dept." She did not know how or why the ORPs disappear, but mentioned it was a common issue. So now I have a service appt scheduled and am not thrilled about this hassle :/

Sponsored

DHW

First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Rubicon
Occupation
Attorney
Are some Jeeps immune to the over-the-air updates? I have never lost my ORP and have never had a Marketplace app.

Also, regarding what @xEDGEx said above me, what is the deal with "qualifying for an update"? This almost makes it seem like there are updates from the dealer you can't get from the Uconnect site. Reps from @JeepCares previously told me there would be a Uconnect update coming in November, and then I was told there would be an update by December 10th. Obviously neither came to pass. I've been waiting on an update to fix my damn center console USB issue since I got the Jeep and I have checked the Uconnect update page at least once a week since May and it always tells me my Jeep is up to date.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
So it sounds like they can remove off-road pages with over the air updates but you have to go to the dealer to have them added. So when the next update comes are we going to lose off-road pages again ? is it going to be an ongoing deal back-and-forth with the dealer.

Last edited:

xEDGEx

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2019 Granite Crystal Metallic JLUR 2.0L Turbo
I should probably mention that I recently brought my Jeep in for its first service/oil change about 3 weeks ago.. not sure if the dealer did something that caused the Offroad Pages to disappear or if it was an over the air thing.

No IFS

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JL Rubicon
I should probably mention that I recently brought my Jeep in for its first service/oil change about 3 weeks ago.. not sure if the dealer did something that caused the Offroad Pages to disappear or if it was an over the air thing.
I lost mine over the air
Sponsored