Sponsored

lost OffRoad Pages gained MarketPlace

Deleted member 29342

Anyone bought gas or ordered a pizza from Uconnect Market?

Still no ORP on mine yet.
nope I was tempted too. Why put an app that doesn’t come in handy and take away one that I’m sure every jeeper used.
Sponsored

VYPUR

First Name
Tommy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Rubicon
Vehicle Showcase
Mine got dropped also for Marketplace... marketplace doesn’t even work. I tried to use it this morning to get gas. Kept telling me that it can’t not be used because the Jeep is in motion. Haha it was in park. Even tried it with the parking break on and even with the Jeep turned off and still said the vehicle was in motion. Ohhhh well I tried. GIVE ME BACK ORP!!!

Sponsored

Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
Still no ORP for my Rubicon.... Every time i do the reset. It will be there for about 5-10 minutes then it goes away.

VA72mlibu

First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLR; 1972 Chevy Malibu; DHC-7 & BeechCraft King-Air (operated, not owned)
Still no ORP for my Rubicon.... Every time i do the reset. It will be there for about 5-10 minutes then it goes away.
I didn't do any reset...they just came back OTA

Sponsored

Greg H

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Wrangler Unlimited JL Rubicon
I never lost my ORP and I don't have the marketplace. My jan 18 build 18 JLUR didn't have the ORP until the dealer followed the TSB in January 19 to add them. I did lose them a few weeks later when my 1 year free uConnect Guardian services expired. JeepCares had an OTA update pushed to it to add them back. No issues since.

MACjeeps

First Name
Mac
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR, Sting Gray, 3.6L | 2016 JKU Rubicon Hard Rock, Rhino | 1979 CJ5
Alison with Jeep Cares said that UConnect Engineering pushed out an update this week. She said, "After several key cycles, you will see the JORP icon return." ... Still waiting for mine to return.

Deleted member 29342

I have mine back but everytime I reorganize my pages it will but it to the last page at the bottom and I keep thinking it went away.

RockyMtJL

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JL Rubicon Unlimited
My ORP is still missing on my 2019 JLUR with 8.4”. I tried resetting the app tray and tried resetting all settings and still nothing. Uconnect website says my software is up to date. It’s driving me nuts...

Alison with Jeep Cares said that UConnect Engineering pushed out an update this week. She said, "After several key cycles, you will see the JORP icon return." ... Still waiting for mine to return.
Sponsored