Sweetwater-JL

First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU-R
Vehicle Showcase
My ORP disappeared on my 19 Rubicon as well. I did the reset method that others have posted and it lasted until i left the app. Then the Marketplace returned. FCA needs to fix the issue.
Sponsored

sam0329

First Name
Sam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Unlimited Rubicon
Confirm the reset method works. However it only last like 10 mins. I was in it driving around and then it disappear lol. What the hell??

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well, now my Uconnect App stuff and Send and Go don't work. I was going to be slick and resend all my addresses to it with the App and get them in Send and Go and it says I don't have a subscription and to activate. After 15min in the Jeep trying to activate it, I gave up. I'll call SiriusXM about that on Friday I guess.

Last edited:

JeepEagle1

First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLU Rubicon Punk'n Metallic
Same thing happened to me. Off-road pages disappeared and was replaced by the Marketplace app. It's disappointing.

OMTBiker

First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 JLU 80th Snazzberry
Occupation
Information Technology
Vehicle Showcase
Picked up the Gladiator on Tuesday, it had ORP and no Market. The next morning I had ORP AND Market (mine is garaged) but all of the apps would not work and remained grayed out. By the afternoon the apps were available again. The Sahara has not received an update yet but FCA is obviously trying to fix the issue.

I have not looked at the version yet.

Sponsored

Bryce

First Name
Bryce
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 JLUR
Vehicle Showcase
Well, now my Uconnect App stuff and Send and Go don't work. I was going to be slick and resend all my addresses to it with the App and get them in Send and Go and it says I don't have a subscription and to activate. After 15min in the Jeep trying to activate it, I gave up. I'll call SiriusXM about that on Friday I guess.
Ok. We drove 90 min to my BILs house for Thanksgiving and ORP disappeared again, Market is back and the Uconnect Apo is working again.

1996cc

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 JLUR 392
Mine seems to just do whatever the hell it feels like. ORP worked first try this morning, then after backing up (camera activation), it decided to quit working - even after trying multiple times and restarting vehicle.

Sponsored

Deleted member 29342

Good news for me hopefully for other. My off road page has came back today. No rest was done I don’t know how long it will last.

2BEFDE74-20E3-4D38-BE3A-DD903D0906E0.jpeg

rockadile

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Mojito! JLUR
I love how the new Marketplace app can't go last, it needs to be tucked into the already existing icons. It is super frustrating that you can't organize these icons.

Deleted member 29342

I have shut the Jeep on and off a few times since my last post and it’s been popping up.

BullMoose1776

First Name
Bull
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Jeep Wrangler Unlimited Rubicon
Build Thread
Link
Occupation
Project Manager
I installed an Outback Adventures table, as an offering to the JeepGawds and it was not sufficient.

I ordered more stuff this weekend, as an offering to the JeepGawds, and it was not sufficient.

I washed my Jeep today, as an offering to the Jeepgawds, and it was not sufficient.

I whittled down my Christmas Wish list to ONLY Jeep related items, as an offering to the JeepGawds, and it was not sufficient.

I, who have nothing (except a big monthly payment), remain humbled as I await my OffRoad pages to return.

In January I'm buying wheels, as an offering to the JeepGawds, but I fear it will not be sufficient.

In the mean time, I'll light a candle, made of used motor oil and keep hitting refresh on this thread in hopes that someone...somewhere...gets their OffRoad pages back...but I fear...it will not be sufficient.
Sponsored